Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dave33333 in topic CIU: Cyber (Anthro, Reboot, NSFW)

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
**After all the events that took place in the last thread. Everybody sorta changed one way or another...*

Due to the temporary shut down, Duvanna ended up on parole, but was losing her mind, because she had no internet...*

As for Dex, he refused to join the international unit, trapped within the New Oat unit. With hints of regret, and somehow developed feelings for Jaspis (Which was supposed to actually happen in the last thread. But all problems resolved themselves way earlier than expected.)**

**Duvanna's phone rang, in which she immediately picked it up, thinking it was her parole officer.**

Duvanna: Gimmie my internet back!
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
*After all the events that took place in the last thread. Everybody sorta changed one way or another...*

*Due to the temporary shut down, Duvanna ended up on parole, but was losing her mind, because she had no internet...*

*As for Dex, he refused to join the international unit, trapped within the New Oat unit. With hints of regret, and somehow developed feelings for Jaspis (Which was supposed to actually happen in the last thread. But all problems resolved themselves way earlier than expected.)*
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333