Viewing last 25 versions of post by literallywho? in topic Diaspora - Lunar Exodus [SFW Nobledark Sci-Fi AU]

literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

name: Nahuelin

species: unicorn, plant pony

appearance: [>>1248337][>>1264460][>>1263876][>>1610343]

occupation: plant watcher, preserver, atraction and arcadia's "mascot"

bio: nahuelin was one of the last survivors to get on board, he looked and acted like a normal irrelevant unicorn and avoided all kind of attention until he and (what he claims to be) his sister got trought an obligatory DNA test wich showed an anomaly on their body: all of his cells where plant cells, he had no blood but water mixed up with specialiced green cells who acted like red globules, and his digestive system was non-functional. this atracted attention from high command and both were taken to a lab to further tests, but doing x-rays or any kind of surgery for testing where no different than doing the same things to a regular plant, and he refused to answer any "obligatory" questions, wich would normaly lead to an expulsion out of the moon, but they decided to keep him and his sister in arcadia for "extrange organic preservation" where they serve as caretakers, watchers, preservers, mascots and as a atraction, the last two being really hated by him.

(oi, i never really thought of a complex backstory, and remember that i live in the other side of the world so english is not my forte)
No reason given
Edited by literallywho?
literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

name: Nahuelin
species: unicorn, plant pony
appearance: [>>1248337][>>1264460][>>1263876][>>1610343]

bio: nahuelin was one of the last survivors to get on board, he looked and acted like a normal irrelevant unicorn and avoided all kind of attention until he and (what he claims to be) his sister got trought an obligatory DNA test wich showed an anomaly on their body: all of his cells where plant cells, he had no blood but water mixed up with specialiced green cells who acted like red globules, and his digestive system was non-functional. this atracted attention from high command and both were taken to a lab to further tests, but doing x-rays or any kind of surgery for testing where no different than doing the same things to a regular plant, and he refused to answer any "obligatory" questions, wich would normaly lead to an expulsion out of the moon, but they decided to keep him and his sister in arcadia for "extrange organic preservation" where they serve as caretakers, watchers, preservers, mascots and as a atraction, the last two being really hated by him.

(oi, i never really thought of a complex backstory, and remember that i live in the other side of the world so english is not my forte)
No reason given
Edited by literallywho?