Viewing last 25 versions of post by Four Tet in topic Fluttershy's Crush [possible NSFW]

Four Tet
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Rainbow Dash already had some ideas in her head from when they both glanced over the stressed state of Fluttershy from earlier. She was already looking to smooth out some of her friend's mane with her own hooves. "Well, definitely need to get that bounce in your mane and tail again." she suggested. "Feathers could use a little preening as well...eh, you know what?" Dash took a moment to show off one of her forelegs to Fluttershy as she brushed it with a hoof. "Time to show you my technique to make your coat 20% smoother! You'll even have Rarity wondering how you pulled it off."

Applejack snickered at Dash, her ears not believing what she was hearing at the time. "Okay, now what was that comment about you not being like Rares again?" she joked. "Plus when were you so into grooming?"

"Mmm...I say about after the first couple of shows, give or take." she answered. "Also, ya might want to take care of that chest fluff - it's looking a little rough."

Even though there wasn't much of a noticeable change in Applejack's coat, the farmer still crossed her hooves over her chest in surprise. "Ain't nobody told ya to look that hard..." she said to her. "Tell the whole kingdom, why don't ya?"

Rainbow Dash made a sly chuckle as she gave Fluttershy a wink and a smile. "Looks like we'll be going up to the party in style after all, butterfly%"

___

"Weellllll, actuaaalllyyyyy%" the pink pony started off, giving Twilight a cute and innocent smile as she crossed her front hooves behind her back. Her body language was like one of a filly, looking to talk her parents into something they would normally disapprove of. Pinkie would possibly carry that child-like coyness well into old age with how well she had the technique down to a tee. Even the bright eyes were a nice touch. "I was wondering if it was possible to just *borrow* the library for tonight? I mean you don't *have* to, but it *would* really, really, *really* make my da~~"

Spike managed to cut off Pinkie Pie's words just in time. "Erm, uh ~~ actually we can arrange a space for you for the party, Pinkie!" Spike said to her, holding his hands up before her to get her attention. "I'm sure there's someone here in Ponyville can help out with the venue...maybe Vinyl Scratch can lend a hoof to you!"

This got the baker excited with a wide-eyed gasp, instantly pulling Spike into a tight hug as she squeaked out in delight. "Eeeeiiiiiihehehe! Spike that's the best idea *ever*!" She gave him a quick kiss to his forehead before prancing around the room in her usual playful fashion. "This party is going to be my best one yet!"

Spike found himself stretching his back as the hug from Pinkie Pie was like a vice grip around him. "You're welcome..." he grunted, rubbing his scales. "Geeze, was that strength from the rock farm or when she gets that excited?"
No reason given
Edited by Four Tet
Four Tet
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Rainbow Dash already had some ideas in her head from when they both glanced over the stressed state of Fluttershy from earlier. She was already looking to smooth out some of her friend's mane with her own hooves. "Well, definitely need to get that bounce in your mane and tail again." she suggested. "Feathers could use a little preening as well...eh, you know what?" Dash took a moment to show off one of her forelegs to Fluttershy as she brushed it with a hoof. "Time to show you my technique to make your coat 20% smoother! You'll even have Rarity wondering how you pulled it off."

Applejack snickered at Dash, her ears not believing what she was hearing at the time. "Okay, now what was that comment about you not being like Rares again?" she joked. "Plus when were you so into grooming?"

"Mmm...I say about after the first couple of shows, give or take." she answered. "Also, ya might want to take care of that chest fluff - it's looking a little rough."

Even though there wasn't much of a noticeable change in Applejack's coat, the farmer still crossed her hooves over her chest in surprise. "Ain't nobody told ya to look that hard..." she said to her.
No reason given
Edited by Four Tet