Viewing last 25 versions of post by Four Tet in topic Fluttershy's Crush [possible NSFW]

Four Tet
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

_*(Hey. Just to let you all know I'm sorry if replies been slow from me. It's been some busy days.)_

"Oh! Right, I do!" Pinkie said in a perky tone, her ears twitching in excitement. "We better get there right away! C'mon, Rarity!" Before Rarity could even get a word in, the baker managed to get hold of the unicorn and carry her off to Vinyl's home. "If Octavia's there too, you two can help with the tunes! Ooh, this is gonna be one stylish party~%"

After Pinkie and Rarity left, Spike once again found himself alone with Twilight, who which he looked up to while he was still in her hooves. "...well, guess one party out of a dozen wouldn't be too big a loss...right?"

_____

Rainbow Dash shook her head with a coy smile on her face as she gave Fluttershy a gentle pat behind the ears. "You're fine, Flutters." she said to her before snuggling her close, their cheeks brushing against each other. "I can't be mad at someone as cute as you."

Applejack herself was wearing a coy grin of her own as she stood by, taking in the scene for her own eyes and was thinking of ways she could take another verbal poke at Rainbow Dash. It didn't take long for the blue pegasus to notice.

"...you're just jealous." Dash said, teasingly.

"And you two are just adorable~%" AJ said in jest.

That was enough to get Dash's cheeks warm as they were pink. "Am not!" she said in a flustered tone. "I'm anything but adorable!"

Applejack gave Dash a wink in response. "How about cute, then?"

The pegasus gave the earth pony a pouty look as her feathers fluffed up in frustration. "You're such a butt, AJ." She snuggled Fluttershy even closer to her as she got into a fussy mood. "Fluttershy, tell AJ to stop being such a butt!"

Applejack chuckled yo herself as she moved over to Rainbow Dash to give her a hug. "Aww, c'mon now sug." She said as she ruffled Dash's mane in her hoof. "No sense in denying the truth about ya."

"Whatever..." said a still pouty Dash. "...I'm still gonna say you're jealous."

"I'll let you taste test my first batch of cider if you cheer up~"

"...okay, maybe not jealous. You're brushing out Fluttershy's tail, though - you lost your mane care privilages by calling me 'cute'!"
No reason given
Edited by Four Tet
Four Tet

_(Hey. Just to let you all know I'm sorry if replies been slow from me. It's been some busy days.)_

"Oh! Right, I do!" Pinkie said in a perky tone, her ears twitching in excitement. "We better get there right away! C'mon, Rarity!" Before Rarity could even get a word in, the baker managed to get hold of the unicorn and carry her off to Vinyl's home. "If Octavia's there too, you two can help with the tunes! Ooh, this is gonna be one stylish party~"

After Pinkie and Rarity left, Spike once again found himself alone with Twilight, who which he looked up to while he was still in her hooves. "...well, guess one party out of a dozen wouldn't be too big a loss...right?"
_____

Rainbow Dash shook her head with a coy smile on her face as she gave Fluttershy a gentle pat behind the ears. "You're fine, Flutters." she said to her before snuggling her close, their cheeks brushing against each other. "I can't be mad at someone as cute as you."

Applejack herself was wearing a coy grin of her own as she stood by, taking in the scene for her own eyes and was thinking of ways she could take another verbal poke at Rainbow Dash. It didn't take long for the blue pegasus to notice.

"...you're just jealous." Dash said, teasingly.

"And you two just adorable~" AJ said in jest.

That was enough to get Dash's cheeks warm as they were pink. "Am not!" she said in a flustered tone. "I'm anything but adorable!"

Applejack gave Dash a wink in response. "How about cute, then?"

The pegasus gave the earth pony a pouty look as her feathers fluffed up in frustration. "You're such a butt, AJ." She snuggled Fluttershy even closer to her as she got into a fussy mood. "Fluttershy, tell AJ to stop being such a butt!"

Applejack chuckled yo herself as she moved over to Rainbow Dash to give her a hug. "Aww, c'mon now sug." She said as she ruffled Dash's mane in her hoof. "No sense in denying the truth about ya."

"Whatever..." said a still pouty Dash. "...I'm still gonna say you're jealous."

"I'll let you taste test my first batch of cider if you cheer up~"

"...okay, maybe not jealous. You're brushing out Fluttershy's tail, though - you lost your mane care privilages by calling me 'cute'!"
No reason given
Edited by Four Tet
Four Tet

"Oh! Right, I do!" Pinkie said in a perky tone, her ears twitching in excitement. "We better get there right away! C'mon, Rarity!" Before Rarity could even get a word in, the baker managed to get hold of the unicorn and carry her off to Vinyl's home. "If Octavia's there too, you two can help with the tunes! Ooh, this is gonna be one stylish party~"

_____

No reason given
Edited by Four Tet