Viewing last 25 versions of post by Four Tet in topic Fluttershy's Crush [possible NSFW]

Four Tet
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Background Pony #4405":](/rp/fluttershys-crush-possible-nsfw/post/3404697#post_3404697
_
)  
(Ah, alright. That work's perfectly - thanks!)_

Spike thought Twilight was kidding when she mentioned the hot air balloon they once rode into Ponyville, seeing at this point she had more than one way to get to the Crystal Kingdom. He couldn't help but to wear a smirk on his face as they took too the skies. "I didn't even think you even kept this around, Twilight." he said to her. "Though, this may take a bit of a while to get there. Maybe we should have taken the train, instead?" There was a brief pause in his thoughts as it crossed his mind. "Then again, seeing as you're apart of royalty and all, I guess a low profile would be necessary..."

Regardless of the matter, the two were well on their way to the Crystal Kingdom, soaring high above the land where they can nearly see the entire kingdom. Even though Spike has taken flights quite a few times beforehand, seeing Equestria from such a distance was still an amazing sight for the dragon to see. Of course, if gravity was his friend, he would never have to worry about falling down, himself.

It was then that a thought crossed his mind as they neared the kingdom. "Hey, Twilight..." Spike asked the unicorn, looking up to her. "...do you ever feel pressured to love?" He was nervously rubbing his arm as he spoke to her "Not sure where I'm getting that idea from, but I'm just wondering if that's even a thing...n-nothing to do with you and Fluttershy, of course!"
No reason given
Edited by Four Tet
Four Tet
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"@Background Pony #4405":/rp/fluttershys-crush-possible-nsfw/post/3404697#post_3404697
_(Ah, alright. That work's perfectly - thanks!)_

Spike thought Twilight was kidding when she mentioned the hot air balloon they once rode into Ponyville, seeing at this point she had more than one way to get to the Crystal Kingdom. He couldn't help but to wear a smirk on his face as they took too the skies. "I didn't even think you even kept this around, Twilight." he said to her. "Though, this may take a bit of a while to get there. Maybe we should have taken the train, instead?" There was a brief pause in his thoughts as it crossed his mind. "Then again, seeing as you're apart of royalty and all, I guess a low profile would be necessary..."

Regardless of the matter, the two were well on their way to the Crystal Kingdom, soaring high above the land where they can nearly see the entire kingdom. Even though Spike has taken flights quite a few times beforehand, seeing Equestria from such a distance was still an amazing sight for the dragon to see. Of course, if gravity was his friend, he would never have to worry about falling down, himself.

It was then that a thought crossed his mind as they neared the kingdom. "Hey, Twilight..." Spike asked the unicorn, looking up to her. "...do you ever feel pressured to love?"
No reason given
Edited by Four Tet