Viewing last 25 versions of post by Four Tet in topic Fluttershy's Crush [possible NSFW]

Four Tet
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"@Background Pony #4405":/rp/flutt*(Gershys-crush-possible-nsfw/post/3407965#post_3407965
T
he moment Twilight announced their arrival into the Crystal Kingdom was the moment Spike looked over the edge of the basket to take in the view. It was just as breathtaking as the first time, with the afternoon sun beaming down upon the castle high above the grounds. The way everything and every one in the land sparkled was temptation to Spike. That, or he was starting to hunger again after eating thee rest of the leftover crystals.

"Oh boy...maybe we can get Cadence and Shining to get a snack ready for us while we're here?" he suggested.

Meanwhile, the couple of the Crystal Kingdom seemed to have their hooves tied into a heated moment. So much the sound of clashing and thrashing of metal could be heard in the banquet hall. It seems they were in quite a heated fight...

"I really wish you'd wear some kind of armor when we're fencing." the princess grunted as she took her swing of her rapier. "What if I end up stabbing you?"

...or they could just be practicing their fencing techniques for the next time Chrysalis shows up.

"Pfft
! As if!" Shining said in confidYence as he was repelling his wife's swings. "I didn't get the name 'Shining Armor' just because it sounds cool. I'll be fine!" He managed to swing his rapier around Cadence's blade from the next stab, pushing it right to the base of her own sword as he got close to her. He was wearing a confident smirk on his face as he bumped noses with Cadence's mask. The mare could only sigh and give him an eye roll as she pushed away from him.

"Well, alright." she said to him as she took her stance. "Just don't say
I didn't warn you!"

As she
got prepared to make her next strike against the incoming Shining, it was then one of the palace guards quietly entered into the hall. The pegasus whistled to himself as he witnessed the speed, accuracy and finesse of both the prince and princess fencing between each other. "Quite the ballet between you two." he said to them as they passed by him. "But I must interrupt your session because I have important news. Twilight Sparkle and Spike the Dragon has been sighted arriving in the kingdom."

It was then the two stopped in their tracks, facing the guard in surprise. "Twily's here?" they both said in excitement, being that a couple of months has passed since the last time they've seen her. "Well, where is she?"

The guard took a moment to clear his throat before answering. "She appears to be landing in the east quadrant as we speak. We're already ensuring that she comes to you both in good hooves." He then pointed to Shining Armor as his face turned a bit sour, as if he witnessed someone taking a nasty fall. "Also, you may want to get yourself fixed up beforehand."

Shining looked confused until he looked down at his chest, noticing Cadence's sword stabbing clean into him. "Huh...well, guess you were right about the a
-" His words where cut short as Cadence let out a frightening scream to such a sight. If it wasn't for his protective ether keeping him from bleeding out, she would have screamed a lot worse. It didn't make her any less upset, though.

"For the love of the gods, Shining!" she screamed as the mare pulled on her husband's ear. "I told you this
would happen one day! Now hurry up and get patched up before Twilight get's here!".)*
No reason given
Edited by Four Tet
Four Tet
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"@Background Pony #4405":/rp/fluttershys-crush-possible-nsfw/post/3407965#post_3407965
The moment Twilight announced their arrival into the Crystal Kingdom was the moment Spike looked over the edge of the basket to take in the view. It was just as breathtaking as the first time, with the afternoon sun beaming down upon the castle high above the grounds. The way everything and every one in the land sparkled was temptation to Spike. That, or he was starting to hunger again after eating thee rest of the leftover crystals.

"Oh boy...maybe we can get Cadence and Shining to get a snack ready for us while we're here?" he suggested.

Meanwhile, the couple of the Crystal Kingdom seemed to have their hooves tied into a heated moment. So much the sound of clashing and thrashing of metal could be heard in the banquet hall. It seems they were in quite a heated fight...

"I really wish you'd wear some kind of armor when we're fencing." the princess grunted as she took her swing of her rapier. "What if I end up stabbing you?"

...or they could just be practicing their fencing techniques for the next time Chrysalis shows up.

"Pfft! As if!" Shining said in confidence as he was repelling his wife's swings. "I didn't get the name 'Shining Armor' just because it sounds cool. I'll be fine!" He managed to swing his rapier around Cadence's blade from the next stab, pushing it right to the base of her own sword as he got close to her. He was wearing a confident smirk on his face as he bumped noses with Cadence's mask. The mare could only sigh and give him an eye roll as she pushed away from him.

"Well, alright." she said to him as she took her stance. "Just don't say I didn't warn you!"

As she got prepared to make her next strike against the incoming Shining, it was then one of the palace guards quietly entered into the hall. The pegasus whistled to himself as he witnessed the speed, accuracy and finesse of both the prince and princess fencing between each other. "Quite the ballet between you two." he said to them as they passed by him. "But I must interrupt your session because I have important news. Twilight Sparkle and Spike the Dragon has been sighted arriving in the kingdom."

It was then the two stopped in their tracks, facing the guard in surprise. "Twily's here?" they both said in excitement, being that a couple of months has passed since the last time they've seen her. "Well, where is she?"

The guard took a moment to clear his throat before answering. "She appears to be landing in the east quadrant as we speak. We're already ensuring that she comes to you both in good hooves." He then pointed to Shining Armor as his face turned a bit sour, as if he witnessed someone taking a nasty fall. "Also, you may want to get yourself fixed up beforehand."

Shining looked confused until he looked down at his chest, noticing Cadence's sword stabbing clean into him. "Huh...well, guess you were right about the a-" His words where cut short as Cadence let out a frightening scream to such a sight. If it wasn't for his protective ether keeping him from bleeding out, she would have screamed a lot worse. It didn't make her any less upset, though.

"For the love of the gods, Shining!" she screamed as the mare pulled on her husband's ear. "I told you this would happen one day! Now hurry up and get patched up before Twilight get's here!"
No reason given
Edited by Four Tet