Viewing last 25 versions of post by toonbat in topic Revenge of the Changelings! (NSFW Anthro Silly)

toonbat
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

"[@Naughty Mare":](/rp/revenge-of-the-changelings-nsfw-anthro-silly/post/3594365#post_3594365

)

The recruitment officer scratches his head. "Which one? That crazy stage performer chick? I always thought her over-the-top persona was an obvious facade for her crippling insecurities."

"Naw, Pedipalp!" the junior officer next to him explains. "The yellow one with da big titties. Lives like a hermit outside ah town? Pretends animals are people?"

"Ah!" the recruitment officer decides, and one moment later he has taken Fluttershy's shape. "Yeah, I remember Mum telling us about her. Was it just me who felt weird to see Mum look so hot?"

The junior officer rolls her eyes and looks over at the recruit. "Remember. You'll first need to secure your target. Try to earn her trust first, and take the time to study her. Once you've managed to entrap her, send us word and we'll pick her up for Mum. I mean, fer Queen Chrysalis."
Reason: typo
Edited by toonbat
toonbat
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

"@Naughty Mare":/rp/revenge-of-the-changelings-nsfw-anthro-silly/post/3594365#post_3594365

The recruitment officer scratches his head. "Which one? That crazy stage performer chick? I always thought her over-the-top persona was an obvious facade for her crippling insecurities."

"Naw, Pedipalp!" the junior officer next to him explains. "The yellow one with da big titties. Lives like a hermit outside a town? Pretends animals are people?"

"Ah!" the recruitment officer decides, and one moment later he has taken Fluttershy's shape. "Yeah, I remember Mum telling us about her. Was it just me who felt weird to see Mum look so hot?"

The junior officer rolls her eyes and looks over at the recruit. "Remember. You'll first need to secure your target. Try to earn her trust first, and take the time to study her. Once you've managed to entrap her, send us word and we'll pick her up for Mum. I mean, fer Queen Chrysalis."
No reason given
Edited by toonbat