Viewing last 25 versions of post by DanTheMan in topic Rise and Fall of Civilizations (Humans and Ponies|Civilization Based|Alternate History)

DanTheMan
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

"[@The Mystory":](/rp/rise-and-fall-of-civilizations-humans-and-poniescivilization-basedalternate-history/post/2910535#post_2910535
)  
(**bursts through window** I felt my ears ringing!

Now then, as a startout region for the Gryphons, I suggest the mountain range north of the Humans' bight, ranging up to those awkward lakes area up north.)
No reason given
Edited by DanTheMan
DanTheMan
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

"@The Mystory":/rp/rise-and-fall-of-civilizations-humans-and-poniescivilization-basedalternate-history/post/2910535#post_2910535
(*bursts through window* I felt my ears ringing!
Now thehn, as a startout region for the Gryphons, I suggest the mountain range north of the Humans' bight, ranging up to the awkward lake area up north.)
No reason given
Edited by DanTheMan
DanTheMan
Artist -

"@The Mystory":/rp/rise-and-fall-of-civilizations-humans-and-poniescivilization-basedalternate-history/post/2910535#post_2910535
(*bursts through window* I felt my ears ringing!
Now theh, as a startout region for the Gryphons, I suggest the mountain range north of the Humans' bight, ranging up to the awkward lake area up north.
)
No reason given
Edited by DanTheMan
DanTheMan
Artist -

(*bursts through window* I felt my ears ringing!)
No reason given
Edited by DanTheMan