Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic RP Discussion Thread (SFW, suggestion, no drama, new users come here)

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Dave33333":](/rp/rp-discussion-thread-sfw-suggestion-no-drama-new-users-come-here/post/4229345#post_4229345
[bq="Dave33333"]
) " 

> [
@Jinx":](/rp/rp-discussion-thread-sfw-suggestion-no-drama-new-users-come-here/post/4229343#post_4229343
)
>
Get out. Unless you wanna explain. [/bq]

Despite the number of times I have had to explain this to you, there still seems to be a misunderstanding. Please allow me to clarify:

Do not do that again, or you will be the one leaving.

If anyone here sees anyone else breaking a rule, they should report the post and allow the site's volunteers to deal with it.

There seems to some sort of misconception that the person who created a thread somehow controls the thread, gets to enforce rules, and has the right to kick other people out of it - that is not how this site works. That is not how this site has EVER worked.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Dave33333":/rp/rp-discussion-thread-sfw-suggestion-no-drama-new-users-come-here/post/4229345#post_4229345
[bq="Dave33333"] "@Jinx":/rp/rp-discussion-thread-sfw-suggestion-no-drama-new-users-come-here/post/4229343#post_4229343
Despite the number of times I have had to explain this to you, there still seems to be a misunderstanding. Please allow me to clarify:

Do not do t
hat again, or you will be the one leaving.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Dave33333":/rp/rp-discussion-thread-sfw-suggestion-no-drama-new-users-come-here/post/4229345#post_4229345
[bq="Dave33333"] "@Jinx":/rp/rp-discussion-thread-sfw-suggestion-no-drama-new-users-come-here/post/4229343#post_4229343
Do not do that again, or you will be the one leaving.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves