Viewing last 25 versions of post by Coriolanus in topic Sunhammer reparation (anthro, NSFW)

Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

**As the group brush themselves off from the escapade, the knight sits, trying to recall the exact moment when his own recall stone had been knocked out of his hand by debris. Looking around, he sees nothing but pitch blackness surrounding him, while hearing what can be assumed to be the muted sound of loose rubble grinding against more rubble.*

"...am I dead?"

*After a few seconds, or perhaps whole hours, he draws and strikes one of his daggers down against the hard sugrfaceound he's standing on, creating a brief spark of dim illumination flashed across a stone surface.** "...I suppose not."
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

*As the group brush themselves off from the escapade, the knight sits, trying to recall the exact moment when his own recall stone had been knocked out of his hand by debris. Looking around, he sees nothing but pitch blackness surrounding him, while hearing what can be assumed to be the muted sound of loose rubble grinding against more rubble.*

"...am I dead?"

*After a few seconds, or perhaps whole hours, he draws and strikes one of his daggers down against the hard surface he's standing on, creating a brief spark of dim illumighnation.* "...I suppose not."
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

*As the group brush themselves off from the escapade, the knight sits, trying to recall the exact moment when his own recall stone had been knocked out of his hand by debris. Looking around, he sees nothing but pitch blackness surrounding him, while hearing what can be assumed to be the muted sound of loose rubble grinding against more rubble.*

"...am I dead?"

*SAfter a few seconds, or perhaps whole hours, he draws and strikes one of his daggers down against athe hard surface he standing on, creating a brief spark of dim light.*

"...gI suepposse not."
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

*As the group brush themselves off from the escapade, the knight sits, trying to recall the exact moment when his own recall stone had been knocked out of his hand by debris. Looking around, he sees nothing but pitch blackness surrounding him, while hearing what can be assumed to be the sound of loose rubble grinding against more rubble.*

"...am I dead?"

*Strikes one of his daggers against a hard surface, creating a brief spark of dim light.*

"...guess not."
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus