Viewing last 25 versions of post by wardex101 in topic Talk to Twilight Tragedy

wardex101
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

[@Background Pony \#EFE2](/forums/rp/topics/talk-to-twilight-tragedy?post_id=5245157#post_5245157)
Twilight Sparkle:Umm, no? Well, I'm having a flashback about it...

*The mirror change to show Twilight Sparkle soul saying she can't learn about friendship inside twilight tragedy's mind*

Twilight Sparkle:W-what is friendship? and why i can't remember them? Ugh, Why did my colors turn grey? Didn't my mind can't get my color back?

*The mirror schowange back to show Twilight Sparkle*

Twilight Sparkle:You hear what i said during the flashback that was shown in the mirror?
No reason given
Edited by wardex101
wardex101
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

[@Background Pony \#EFE2](/forums/rp/topics/talk-to-twilight-tragedy?post_id=5245157#post_5245157)
Twilight Sparkle:Umm, no? Well, I'm having a flashback about it...

*The mirror change to show Twilight Sparkle soul saying she can't learn about friendship inside twilight tragedy's mind*

Twilight Sparkle:W-what is friendship? and why i can't remember them? Ugh, Why did my colors turn grey? Didn't my mind can't get my color back?

*The mirror show back to Twilight Sparkle*

Twilight Sparkle:You hear what i said during the flashback that was shown in the mirror?
No reason given
Edited by wardex101