Viewing last 25 versions of post by boz in topic The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

"[@HatOfDisguise":](/forums/rp/topics/the-evil-council-continuation-possible-nsfw?post_id=4852723#post_4852723
)  
* Anorokaya stayed neutral, just waiting for it to settle down on its own. Gioni intervene though. *

Gioni: Perhaps I could help you by assuring you account with my own money that these people accept. In honor of the new alliance between my people and your nation. As you said, someone like you certainly have the wealth to buy anything he might want here so I'm fine with putting my trust on your word and it's the least I can do for the royal, or imperial, councilor of an ally.

Royal councilor: We had keep the "royal" in our court titles despite how the king rose in rank. And thank you.

Merchant: Well then, if you guarantee it. I suppose I can accept this "weird" signature.

Royal councilor: Stop saying that about how I sign!

Merchant: Sorry sir.

Gioni: If I may ask, why is it such a problem?

Royal councilor: I broke my fingers when I was younger and they didn't heal right, it made holding little things a struggle to me. Crazy for someone who carried a sword, to be beaten by a pen right?

Gioni: I see, though I'm afraid this is something I cannot understand as my kind is rather naturally privileged on the health side. Hopefully now the calm job of royal war councilor will help you get better with that.
No reason given
Edited by boz