Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5243043#post_5243043)
**As the gloopy blob was getting closer, Shelly balled herself up and put her one hand and one hoof to her head**

Shelly: "STOP IT! STOP IT! *[STOP IIIIIIIIIT!](https://youtu.be/Zkn0XXvXAZw)*"

**Suddenly, huge slabs of concrete were ripped out of the ground and, some distance away from the bar, formed a protective wall in front of it. The blob of green gloop splashed onto the wall, none of the ink had managed to hit the bar itself. Shelly, hearing the ink had collided with something but was still alive, lowered her hand and hoof, unballed herself and looked up to see the wall in front of them**

Shelly: "Wha...did I-?"

**As she was thinking this, the wall suddenly collapsed down into the water. The sky opened up again in front of the bar as Shelly saw the statue head had been knocked down, becoming a ruined rock sitting in the bay**

Shelly: "But...how did that-"

Bruce: "Shelly, there you are!"

**Shelly turned to see Bruce had managed to find her**

Bruce: "Are you ok?"

Shelly: "[OK!? YOU CALL THIS OK!?](https://youtu.be/yrRWVu-S4KU)"

**Bruce looked to see that one of her hands had turned into a hoof. While he was a little confused as to how she got that, Shelly spoke up**

Shelly: "How'd you even find me anyway?"

Bruce: "Bayou told me. Said that Astra forced him to run off with her. Once this crisis is over, we're giving her some words for *leaving you behind*"

Shelly: "Those words...again..."

Bruce: "What? Shelly, what do you-"

Shelly: "Why can't I...can't I just have...I just want..."

**Shelly mentally broke down, slumping in a chair that was nearby and started tearing up**

Shelly: "This isn't real...is it?"

Bruce: "Shelly, don't speak like that! You're letting your emotions drowning you, everything's got a reason to exist"

Shelly: "Oh, everything here's got a reason, alright..."

**She looks up to him with a visibly angry face**

Shelly: "EVERYTHING HERE IS TO REMIND ME HOW LOST AND ALONE I AM! I'M MAKING THIS WHOLE THING UP BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE WORLD I'M CURRENTLY IN!"

Bruce: "What world? This is your world, Shelly! This is Inkopolis, remember?"

Shelly: "YOU'RE ONLY SAYING THAT CAUSE I MADE YOU SAY THAT!"

**Bruce was shocked in silence**

Shelly: "YOU'RE MY COPING MECHANISM, BRUCE! I MADE YOU LIKE THIS CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN MY CURRENT SITUATION! I WANTED TO BE BACK IN INKOPOLIS, HAVING FUN LIKE ALL THE OTHER INKLINGS!"

**Shelly lowered her head, more tears flowing out of her eyes**

Shelly: "Instead...I end up in a world of quadrupeds...%with no way home%...this is my reward for being spared from a gloopy ink filled death...AND IT'S NOT FAIR!"

**Shelly flipped a table as she shouted that last sentence. She slowly put herself on the ground, balling herself up and crying profusely**

Shelly: "It's not fair...it-...%it's not fair%!"

Bruce: "Shelly..."

Shelly: "Go on, **Vigil**ante...TELL HIM!"

**Bruce, absolutely confused, looks to the other Inkling still in the room with utter confusion on his face**

Bruce: "What?"
Reason: Wording on the second to last sentence needed correcting
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5243043#post_5243043)
**As the gloopy blob was getting closer, Shelly balled herself up and put her one hand and one hoof to her head**

Shelly: "STOP IT! STOP IT! *[STOP IIIIIIIIIT!](https://youtu.be/Zkn0XXvXAZw)*"

**Suddenly, huge slabs of concrete were ripped out of the ground and, some distance away from the bar, formed a protective wall in front of it. The blob of green gloop splashed onto the wall, none of the ink had managed to hit the bar itself. Shelly, hearing the ink had collided with something but was still alive, lowered her hand and hoof, unballed herself and looked up to see the wall in front of them**

Shelly: "Wha...did I-?"

**As she was thinking this, the wall suddenly collapsed down into the water. The sky opened up again in front of the bar as Shelly saw the statue head had been knocked down, becoming a ruined rock sitting in the bay**

Shelly: "But...how did that-"

Bruce: "Shelly, there you are!"

**Shelly turned to see Bruce had managed to find her**

Bruce: "Are you ok?"

Shelly: "[OK!? YOU CALL THIS OK!?](https://youtu.be/yrRWVu-S4KU)"

**Bruce looked to see that one of her hands had turned into a hoof. While he was a little confused as to how she got that, Shelly spoke up**

Shelly: "How'd you even find me anyway?"

Bruce: "Bayou told me. Said that Astra forced him to run off with her. Once this crisis is over, we're giving her some words for *leaving you behind*"

Shelly: "Those words...again..."

Bruce: "What? Shelly, what do you-"

Shelly: "Why can't I...can't I just have...I just want..."

**Shelly mentally broke down, slumping in a chair that was nearby and started tearing up**

Shelly: "This isn't real...is it?"

Bruce: "Shelly, don't speak like that! You're letting your emotions drowning you, everything's got a reason to exist"

Shelly: "Oh, everything here's got a reason, alright..."

**She looks up to him with a visibly angry face**

Shelly: "EVERYTHING HERE IS TO REMIND ME HOW LOST AND ALONE I AM! I'M MAKING THIS WHOLE THING UP BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WORLD I'M CURRENTLY IN!"

Bruce: "What world? This is your world, Shelly! This is Inkopolis, remember?"

Shelly: "YOU'RE ONLY SAYING THAT CAUSE I MADE YOU SAY THAT!"

**Bruce was shocked in silence**

Shelly: "YOU'RE MY COPING MECHANISM, BRUCE! I MADE YOU LIKE THIS CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN MY CURRENT SITUATION! I WANTED TO BE BACK IN INKOPOLIS, HAVING FUN LIKE ALL THE OTHER INKLINGS!"

**Shelly lowered her head, more tears flowing out of her eyes**

Shelly: "Instead...I end up in a world of quadrupeds...%with no way home%...this is my reward for being spared from a gloopy ink filled death...AND IT'S NOT FAIR!"

**Shelly flipped a table as she shouted that last sentence. She slowly put herself on the ground, balling herself up and crying profusely**

Shelly: "It's not fair...it-...%it's not fair%!"

Bruce: "Shelly..."

Shelly: "Go on, **Vigil**ante...TELL HIM!"

**Bruce looks to the other Inkling still in the room with utter confusion on his face**

Bruce: "What?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123