Viewing last 25 versions of post by Four Tet in topic Welcome to Murder Island (Anthro, NSFW, Spoopy)

Four Tet
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@neutralgrey":](/rp/welcome-to-murder-island/post/3733490#post_3733490

"
)

[
@TheSadScubaDiver":](/rp/welcome-to-murder-island/post/3734127#post_3734127

"
)

[
@Dave33333":](/rp/welcome-to-murder-island/post/3732500#post_3732500
)  
(I have drawn it, actually. Glad you like it, despite it needing a lot of cleaning up...and maybe another ref with a swimsuit. Still, thanks! And sorry for holding this up. ^_^')

"So you are just like me. Well, except replace that with me helping other animals." she said with a giggle. "Still, that just so noble of you." She gave him a very endaring hug, nuzzling Alex along the way. He was just too cute to resist. "I think we're gonna get along just fine, Alex~%"

She would have like to bonded more with Alexander and get closer to him, but time was off the essence. Especially since she could hear the faint sounds of Dash and Dana's voices at the front of her door. "Guess they're ready." she said to him, looking towards the front door. "Let's see what they're wearing for tonight~%"

She heads up to the front door and opens it up with a warm welcome. "Hi, Dashie and...oh." When she noticed that Dana was wearing the suit and Dash was in the dress, she couldn't help but to giggle. "And here I though you'd be wearing the tux." she said to the pegasus. "You look very radiant, though! And...oh!" She shook her head, realizing she never introduced herself to Dana properly before, considering she was so late getting to the island. She did a curtsy towards her way, being as formal as one could be in a situation like this.

"Sorry, I should have introduced myself to you first." she said to Dana with a smile. "I'm Fluttershy...but I'm sure you know who I am already."
No reason given
Edited by Four Tet
Four Tet
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"@neutralgrey":/rp/welcome-to-murder-island/post/3733490#post_3733490

"@TheSadScubaDiver":/rp/welcome-to-murder-island/post/3734127#post_3734127

"@Dave33333":/rp/welcome-to-murder-island/post/3732500#post_3732500
(I have drawn it, actually. Glad you like it, despite it needing a lot of cleaning up...and maybe another ref with a swimsuit. Still, thanks!)

"So you are just like me. Well, except replace that with me helping other animals." she said with a giggle. "Still, that just so noble of you." She gave him a very endaring hug, nuzzling Alex along the way. He was just too cute to resist. "I think we're gonna get along just fine, Alex~"

She would have like to bonded more with Alexander and get closer to him, but time was off the essence. Especially since she could hear the faint sounds of Dash and Dana's voices at the front of her door. "Guess they're ready." she said to him, looking towards the front door. "Let's see what they're wearing for tonight~"

She heads up to the front door and opens it up with a warm welcome. "Hi, Dashie and...oh." When she noticed that Dana was wearing the suit and Dash was in the dress, she couldn't help but to giggle. "And here I though you'd be wearing the tux." she said to the pegasus. "You look very radiant, though! And...oh!" She shook her head, realizing she never introduced herself to Dana properly before, considering she was so late getting to the island. She did a curtsy towards her way, being as formal as one could be in a situation like this.

"Sorry, I should have introduced myself to you first." she said to Dana with a smile. "I'm Fluttershy...but I'm sure you know who I am already."
No reason given
Edited by Four Tet