Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sudrian Engineer in topic Welcome to Sodestria

Sudrian Engineer
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Perfectly Normal Day
(Don't know if I will get any takers but, meh)

Welcome to the magical land of Sodestria, a place were ponies and talking vehichles live together in reletive peace and harmony. One prominent location is Ponyville sheds where the 6 main engines live/sleep when they are not busy being really useful. Each day promises to be special and eventful with a surprise around every corner. So, hop on board and enjoy the fun.

(To Join, simply pick a pony or engine from either show, or fill out an OC form and begin:

__
MLP Character:
Form__  
Name:

Species:

Height:

Cutie Mark(if pony):

Main/Hair:

Coat:

Talent:

Personality:

Other Info:

__TTT
Engin Character Form:
__  
Name:

Basis:

Wheel Arangement:

Build Date:

Paintjob:

Number(if applicable):

Personality:

Other Info:)

*It was a calm morning at Ponyville Sheds, Thomas and all his friends waking up to start the day*
Thomas: Good Morning Everyone
No reason given
Edited by Sudrian Engineer
Sudrian Engineer
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Perfectly Normal Day
(Don't know if I will get any takers but, meh)

Welcome to the magical land of Sodestria, a place were ponies and talking vehichles live together in reletive peace and harmony. One prominent location is Ponyville sheds where the 6 main engines live/sleep when they are not busy being really useful. Each day promises to be special and eventful with a surprise around every corner. So, hop on board and enjoy the fun.

(To Join, simply pick a pony or engine from either show, or fill out an OC form and begin:

MLP Character:
Name:
Species:
Height:
Cutie Mark(if pony):
Main/Hair:
Coat:
Talent:
Personality:
Other Info:

Engine Form:
Name:
Basis:
Wheel Arangement:
Build Date:
Paintjob:
Number(if applicable):
Personality:
Other Info:)

*It was a calm morning at Ponyville Sheds, Thomas and all his friends waking up to start the day*
Thomas: Good Morning Everyone
No reason given
Edited by Sudrian Engineer