Viewing last 25 versions of post by CruFox in topic Alias 'transparent clothes' to 'see-through'

CruFox
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Tag? Tag.
Why there is a tag "[transparent clothes":](/tags/transparent+clothes) when "[translucent clothing:":](/tags/translucent +clothing) implies "[see-through":](/tags/see-dash-through) ?

So:
"

[
transparent clothes":](/tags/transparent+clothes) (57) -> "[see-through":](/tags/see-dash-through) (2153)

And as I can see the ca. 300 images that should be moved from transparent to transparent background haven't been moved yet, "[which I explained in detail here":](/forums/tagging/topics/transparent-mistaken-for-transparent-background)
No reason given
Edited by CruFox
CruFox
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Tag? Tag.
Why there is a tag "transparent clothes":/tags/transparent+clothes when "translucent clothing:":/tags/translucent +clothing implies "see-through":/tags/see-dash-through ?
So:
"transparent clothes":/tags/transparent+clothes (57) -> "see-through":/tags/see-dash-through (2153)

And as I can see the ca. 300 images that should be moved from transparent to transparent background haven't been moved yet, "which I explained in detail here":/forums/tagging/topics/transparent-mistaken-for-transparent-background
No reason given
Edited by CruFox