Viewing last 25 versions of post by Frustration in Excelsis in topic 'derpicorn' should imply 'alicornified'

Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
"[alicorn flash sentry":](/tags/alicorn+flash+sentry) (11) -> "[prince flash sentry":](/tags/prince+flash+sentry) (12).

The merged tag should also imply "[alicornified":](/tags/alicornified) and "[race swap":](/tags/race+swap). "alicorn" is already implied by "alicorn flash sentry" and both tags imply "flash sentry".

Also:

"

[
sombralicorn":](/tags/sombralicorn) (4) -> "[sombracorn":](/tags/sombracorn) (14)
"

[
king sombra alicorn":](/tags/king+sombra+alicorn) (4) -> "[sombracorn":](/tags/sombracorn) (14)

And for implications, "[sombracorn":](/tags/sombracorn) -> "[king sombra":](/tags/king+sombra), "[alicorn":](/tags/alicorn), "[alicornified":](/tags/alicornified) and "[race swap":](/tags/race+swap

)

That being said, I had created the "sombracorn" tag when I couldn't find any tag for alicornified King Sombra, and I only stumbled upon "sombralicorn" and "alicorn king sombra" while I was doing this, since they're tagged on so few images. "sombralicorn" struck me as a genuinely clever name, so while by numbers alone it should be merged into the new "sombracorn" tag, I wonder if the circumstances might not warrant doing it the other way around this time.

Also, a lot of alicorn Sombra images already have "[xk-class end-of-the-world scenario":](/tags/xk-dash-class+end-dash-of-dash-the-dash-world+scenario) tagged for, well, obvious enough reasons. Does that sound like something it would make sense to add as an implication as well?
No reason given
Edited by Frustration in Excelsis
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -

Worldbuilding Addict
"alicorn flash sentry":/tags/alicorn+flash+sentry (11) -> "prince flash sentry":/tags/prince+flash+sentry (12).

The merged tag should also imply "alicornified":/tags/alicornified and "race swap":/tags/race+swap. "alicorn" is already implied by "alicorn flash sentry" and both tags imply "flash sentry".

Also:

"sombralicorn":/tags/sombralicorn (4) -> "sombracorn":/tags/sombracorn (134)
"king sombra alicorn":/tags/king+sombra+alicorn (4) -> "sombracorn":/tags/sombracorn (134)

And for implications, "sombracorn":/tags/sombracorn -> "king sombra":/tags/king+sombra, "alicorn":/tags/alicorn, "alicornified":/tags/alicornified and "race swap":/tags/race+swap

That being said, I had created the "sombracorn" tag when I couldn't find any tag for alicornified King Sombra, and I only stumbled up "sombralicorn" and "alicorn king sombra" while I was doing this, since they're tagged on so few images. "sombralicorn" struck me as a genuinely clever name, so while by numbers alone it should be merged into the new "sombracorn" tag, I wonder if the circumstances might not warrant doing it the other way around this time.

Also, a lot of alicorn Sombra images already have "xk-class end-of-the-world scenario":/tags/xk-dash-class+end-dash-of-dash-the-dash-world+scenario tagged for, well, obvious enough reasons. Does that sound like something it would make sense to add as an implication as well?
No reason given
Frustration in Excelsis
Artist -

Worldbuilding Addict
"alicorn flash sentry":/tags/alicorn+flash+sentry (11) -> "prince flash sentry":/tags/prince+flash+sentry (12).

The merged tag should also imply "alicornified":/tags/alicornified and "race swap":/tags/race+swap. "alicorn" is already implied by "alicorn flash sentry" and both tags imply "flash sentry".

Also:

"sombralicorn":/tags/sombralicorn (4) -> "sombracorn":/tags/sombracorn (13)
"king sombra alicorn":/tags/king+sombra+alicorn (4) -> "sombracorn":/tags/sombracorn (13)

And for implications, "sombracorn":/tags/sombracorn -> "king sombra":/tags/king+sombra, "alicorn":/tags/alicorn, "alicornified":/tags/alicornified and "race swap":/tags/race+swap

That being said, I had created the "sombracorn" tag when I couldn't find any tag for alicornified King Sombra, and I only stumbled up "sombralicorn" and "alicorn king sombra" while I was doing this, since they're tagged on so few images. "sombralicorn" struck me as a genuinely clever name, so while by numbers alone it should be merged into the new "sombracorn" tag, I wonder if the circumstances might not warrant doing it the other way around this time.

Also, a lot of alicorn Sombra images already have "xk-class end-of-the-world scenario":/tags/xk-dash-class+end-dash-of-dash-the-dash-world+scenario tagged for, well, obvious enough reasons. Does that sound like something it would make sense to add as an implication as well?
No reason given
Frustration in Excelsis
Artist -

Worldbuilding Addict

Also:

"sombralicorn":/tags/sombralicorn (4) -> "sombracorn":/tags/sombracorn (13)
"king sombra alicorn":/tags/king+sombra+alicorn (4) -> "sombracorn":/tags/sombracorn (13)

No reason given