Viewing last 25 versions of post by pearlyiridescence in topic Holiday Implications

pearlyiridescence
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really likes Rarity
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Lady's Wink -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

bat bat bat bat bat
"[@Ciaran":](/tagging/easter-egg-should-imply-easter/post/3027071#post_3027071
)  
Either one is fine. I just think that since literal Easter eggs are what the tag is mainly populated by, they should get the main tag and secrets in pics/games should have the "sub"tag as it were, but it's up to ya'll.

Plus, if they're going to be designated as 'food', what about the plastic egg-shaped vessels for candies? Or if they're just painted on like "[this":](/1414763) (NSFW). And if they're inserted like "[this":](/1414350) (NSFW) should we tag those as 'foodplay' now?

Also I guess setting the implications take some time to affect each image's tags? Like I see the holiday implication was set but not seeing it on the actual images themselves, unless they were previously tagged with 'holiday' before I brought this up.
No reason given
Edited by pearlyiridescence
pearlyiridescence
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really likes Rarity
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Lady's Wink -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

bat bat bat bat bat
"@Ciaran":/tagging/easter-egg-should-imply-easter/post/3027071#post_3027071
Either one is fine. I just think that since literal Easter eggs are what the tag is mainly populated by, they should get the main tag and secrets in pics/games should have the "sub"tag as it were, but it's up to ya'll.

Plus, if they're going to be designated as 'food', what about the plastic egg-shaped vessels for candies? Or if they're just painted on like "this":/1414763 (NSFW). And if they're inserted like "this":/1414350 (NSFW) should we tag those as 'foodplay' now?

Also I guess setting the implications take some time to affect each image's tags?
No reason given
Edited by pearlyiridescence