Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zeb in topic Holiday Implications

Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
I'm thinking a separate tag for Secret easter eggs may be worth it, there is over 200 of them. Leaning towards re-tagging them as "Easter egg (Secret)"

[
@pearlyiridescence":](/tagging/easter-egg-should-imply-easter/post/3027098#post_3027098
)  
"Also I guess setting the implications take some time to affect each image’s tags? Like I see the holiday implication was set but not seeing it on the actual images themselves, unless they were previously tagged with ’holiday’ before I brought this up. "

Just a quick note on this: Implications themselves don't add any tags to images already tagged. They only affect images that receive the parent tag _*after_* the implication is set.

Example: There was 139 images of holiday easter eggs that did not already have the "easter" tag on them. So I had to go through and add them myself. Same is true for all implications. [Which is why some of the larger ones still don't have all their implied tags on the images]

Some mods tools make it a bit faster, but it's still a bit of work.

Nother example: There's now 13,338 images I need to add "holiday" to now~

Search: @`(4th of july || christmas || christmas lights || christmas stocking || christmas tree || easter || halloween || happy new year || jack-o-lantern || saint patrick's day || santa costume || santa hat || sexy santa costume || thanksgiving || trick or treat || valentine || valentine's day), -holiday@`
No reason given
Edited by Zeb
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
"@pearlyiridescence":/tagging/easter-egg-should-imply-easter/post/3027098#post_3027098
"Also I guess setting the implications take some time to affect each image’s tags? Like I see the holiday implication was set but not seeing it on the actual images themselves, unless they were previously tagged with ’holiday’ before I brought this up. "

Just a quick note on this: Implications themselves don't add any tags to images already tagged. They only affect images that receive the parent tag _after_ the implication is set.

Example: There was 139 images of holiday easter eggs that did not already have the "easter" tag on them. So I had to go through and add them myself. Same is true for all implications. [Which is why some of the larger ones still don't have all their implied tags on the images]

Some mods tools make it a bit faster, but it's still a bit of work.

Nother example: There's now 13,338 images I need to add "holiday" to now~
Search: @(4th of july || christmas || christmas lights || christmas stocking || christmas tree || easter || halloween || happy new year || jack-o-lantern || saint patrick's day || santa costume || santa hat || sexy santa costume || thanksgiving || trick or treat || valentine || valentine's day), -holiday@
No reason given
Edited by Zeb