Viewing last 25 versions of post by Amethyst_Crystal in topic General Tag Discussion

Amethyst_Crystal
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
I am considering adding 'editor:amethyst_crystal' or a similar tag

to most or all of my 'edit' tagged uploads (the ones I've actually edited myself anyway),

but there's a whole lot of them...

So I'm kind of wondering if I might have any uploads tagged 'edit' that should have that tag removed?

I've recently sorted through my uploads and added or removed some 'edit' tags,

but I"d like to see what you guys think.

The only one I know for sure doesn't count are any kind of uploads that are simply cropped, for 'solo focus', etc:

>>1455267s

These next two types are currently tagged with 'edit', but I'm not totally certain should be.

The 'caption' and/or 'text' tagged images have font text added to scenes that are often otherwise unaltered:

>>1510486s >>1034634s

The 'loop' tagged clips are copy-pastes of the animation frames in reverse after the regular animation:

>>1629641s

Are there any other common 'edit'-like tags or types of 'edits' that I haven't considered?

Also, on a slightly different subject, is 'edited screencap' intended exclusively for 'macro'/'meme' type uploads?

The description makes it sound that way.

I had presumed for awhile that it was a combo implication for anything with 'edit' and 'screencap'.
No reason given
Edited by Amethyst_Crystal
Amethyst_Crystal
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
to most or all of my 'edit' tagged uploads (the ones I've actually edited myself anyway),
So I'm kind of wondering if I might have any uploads tagged 'edit' that should have that tag removed?

The only one I know for sure doesn't count are any kind of uploads that are simply cropped, for 'solo focus', etc:
>>1455267ts

These next two types are currently tagged with 'edit', but I'm not totally certain should be.
The 'caption' and/or 'text' tagged images have font text added to scenes that are often otherwise unaltered:
>>1510486ts >>1034634ts

The 'loop' tagged clips are copy-pastes of the animation frames in reverse after the regular animation:
>>1629641ts

Are there any other common 'edit'-like tags or types of 'edits' that I haven't considered?
Also, on a slightly different subject, is 'edited screencap' intended exclusively for 'macro'/'meme' type uploads?
I had presumed for awhile that it was a combo implication for anything with 'edit' and 'screencap'.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

>>1455267t

>>1510486t >>1034634t

>>1629641t

No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

>>1455267t

>>1034634t

>>1629641t

I had presumed for awhile that it was a combo aimplicastion for anything with 'edit' and 'screencap'.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

>>1455267t

>>1034634t

>>1629641t

I had presumed for awhile it was a combo alias for anything with 'edit' orand 'screencap'.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

>>1455267t

The 'lcaption' and/opr 'text' tagged clipmages harve cfopy-pasntes of thext animadded tion framscenes inthat areverse aoftern othe rwisegular aunimaltionered:
>>10346296341t

The 'captilon' and/or p'text' tagged climageps havre fconpy-pastes of thext added nimation scframenes thatin areverse oaftenr othe rwise gular animalteredion:
>>10346329641t

I had presumed for awhile it was a combo alias for anything with 'edit' or 'screencap'.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

>>1455267t

>>1629641t

>>1034634t

I had presumed for awhile it was a combo alias for anything with 'edit' or 'screencap'.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

The only one I know for sure don't count are any kind of uploads that are simply cropped, for 'solo focus', etc:
>>1455267t

The 'loop' tagged clips are simply copy-pastes of the animation frames in reverse after the regular animation:
>>1629641t

>>1034634t

No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
to most or all of my 'edit' tagged uploads... (the ones I've actually edited myself anyway),

The only one I know for sure don't count are any kind of uploads that are simply cropped, for 'solo focus', etc:
>>1455267t

The 'loop' tagged clips are simply copy-pastes of the animation frames in reverse after the regular animation:
>>1629641t

>>1034634t

No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
to most or all of my 'edit' tagged uploads... but there's a whole lot of them.

>>1455267t

>>1629641t

>>1034634t

No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

>>1455267t

>>1629641t

>>1034634t

No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

>>1455267t

>>1629641t

>>1034634t

No reason given