Viewing last 25 versions of post by nirvash in topic Fanon Style Hippogriffs and Classical-G4 Style Hippogriffs

nirvash
Der - Derpi Supporter
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

The cutest griffon!
"[@Happycamper":](/tagging/hippogriffs-and-pseudohippogriffs/post/3380647#post_3380647
[bq]
)  

>
I don’t think this is a constructive discussion [/bq]

I think it would help a constructive discussion if people stopped with personal attacks, was thichose tend to derail things.

[bq]

>
that a fair few artists aren’t really behind the idea, either.[/bq]

I haven't read through this thread in one sitting so I may have missed some posts, which artists are against adding sub tags?
No reason given
Edited by nirvash
nirvash
Der - Derpi Supporter
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

The cutest griffon!
"@Happycamper":/tagging/hippogriffs-and-pseudohippogriffs/post/3380647#post_3380647
[bq]I don’t think this is a constructive discussion [/bq]

I think it would help a constructive discussion if people stopped with personal attacks which tend to derail things.

[bq]that a fair few artists aren’t really behind the idea, either.[/bq]

I haven't read through this thread in one sitting so I may have missed some posts, which artists are against adding sub tags?
No reason given
Edited by nirvash