Viewing last 25 versions of post by toxicitzi in topic NSFW Fetish Tag

toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

"[@Masque Raccoon":](/tagging/nsfw-fetish-tag/post/2966286#post_2966286
)  
a little unnecessary too. since fetish is so widespread and well known as is.

I'll play devil's advocate here and offer the alternative point, it could become the broad go-to section if need be, just to sort of have an indexed collection of the fetishes whenever you need a refresher.

it may seem like fluff as I said, but I can definitely see how it would be useful in another regard, as we're not conditioned to think the way machines do, so while a bit of work, for one.

There's other advantages it has too:

- Much easier ways to filter, as you can both see the other fetishes to pick and filter at your leisure, as well as the entire thing if none of it interests you

- Easier to access every single existing other ones, for whatever reason one might have to do so.

that
would b

e the posditives: ofr keeping / mbasintcaining itlly, but that depends on what eveAryonema prefers to haveid.
No reason given
Edited by toxicitzi
toxicitzi
Sapphire -

"@Masque Raccoon":/tagging/nsfw-fetish-tag/post/2966286#post_2966286

I'll play devil's advocate here and offer the alternative point, it could become the broad go-to section if need be, just to sort of have an indexed collection of the fetishes whenever you need a refresher.
it may seem like fluff as I said, but I can definitely see how it would be useful in another regard, as we're not conditioned to think the way machines do, so while a bit of work, for one, .

T
here's a fothewr easy advantages it has. too:

- Much easier ways to filter, as you can both see the other fetishes to pick and filter at your leisure, as well as the entire thing if none of it interests you
- Easier to access every single existing other ones, for whatever reason one might have to do so.

that would be the positives of keeping / maintaining it, but that depends on what everyone prefers to have.
No reason given
Edited by toxicitzi
toxicitzi
Sapphire -

"@Masque Raccoon":/tagging/nsfw-fetish-tag/post/2966286#post_2966286

it may seem like fluff as I said, but I can definitely see how it would be useful in another regard, as we're not conditioned to think the way machines do, so while a bit of work, for one, here's a few easy advantages it has.

that would be the positives of keeping / maintaining it, but that depends on what everyone prefers to have.
No reason given
Edited by toxicitzi