Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jacqueling in topic [NSFW] Various extra kinky tag updates

Jacqueling
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

smol buggo
[@Ciaran](/forums/tagging/topics/nsfw-various-extra-kinky-tag-updates?post_id=5633963#post_5633963)
But why did you delete everything? Fart implies those green/brown clouds which I didn't want to do, so I created that tag, because it did not imply those, it states so in the description I provided. It is specifically meant to exclude fart fetish tags with the "gas clouds" so please remove that tag from my artworks.

And I *did* submit a tag that fits all - "dildo shitting" exists on E621 for example and the description is:
> When a character is visually pushing a dildo or a sextoy out of its anus without any other means (like they were taking a dump). Despite the name, posts are not required to be coprophilic.
I changed the tag to "pushing" specifically because yeah the word "shitting" would imply coprophilia I guess.
No reason given
Edited by Jacqueling