Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic "Older" tag description and implication

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Zeb":](/tagging/older-tag-description-and-implication/post/4367863#post_4367863
)  
I have. There's been lots and lots of times when we concluded a Rule #5 revimagew with removing the "foalcon" tag and adding the "older" tag. But maybe that was in some before time. Seems that it was happening the most before the "September Change".

And, I think you've misunderstood me. We didn't look at the tag to determine if the image was Rule #5, we added the tag as a result of a review that concluded that the character was "older".

[bq]

>
And the tag is largely being used for any relative "older" and not "Only over 18" already.[/bq]

Maybe don't change the description to match the current usage if you have no memory of the stuff I'm talking about, ok?
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@Zeb":/tagging/older-tag-description-and-implication/post/4367863#post_4367863
I have. There's been lots and lots of times when we concluded a Rule #5 image with removing the "foalcon" tag and adding the "older" tag. But maybe that was in some before time. Seems that it was happening the most before the "September Change".

And, I think you've misunderstood me. We didn't look at the tag to determine if the image was Rule #5, we added the tag as a result of a review that concluded that the character was "older".

[bq]And the tag is largely being used for any relative "older" and not "Only over 18" already.[/bq]
Maybe don't change the description to match the current usage if you have no memory of the stuff I'm talking about, ok?
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves