Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Request artist tag aliases here

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Brokedownandmadeone":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321264#post_4321264) - Done.

"

[
@Kot Kompot":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321367#post_4321367) - Hmmm ... yeah, I agree. That Tumblr at first blush looks like it's just reposting their art, but everything there matches so well with the DA that I agree. All of the images on this site at least are from the same artist, so I linked it all to the DA account.

"

[
@Brokedownandmadeone":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321409#post_4321409) - Agreed - done. I left off the weasyl link because it isn't publicly available, and just worked from the main Furaffinity link.

"

[
@Raritybro":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321539#post_4321539) - My pleasure :) If there's anything else we can help with please do not hesitate to write.

"

[
@Background Pony #CFA0":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321645#post_4321645) - Done.

"

[
@MellowinsomeYellow":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4322714#post_4322714) - Your reports have improved a lot! Thank you for your hard work.

• artist:buttoneyess → artist:vurtuaghost - Done.

• artist:sketchystars → artist:mochi—pon - Done.

• artist:zoithedragon → artist:zoidledoidle - Done.

• artist:antonio-sketches → artist:an-tonio - Done.

• artist:spectre98r → artist:doctor maniac - Done.

• artist:greenteagreentea → artist:tokipeach - Done.

• artist:woodendolphin → artist:llama-senpai - Done.

*!** artist:blacki → artist:sunflower-s - **These are two separate artists who share a gallery on DA**. We're going to keep their tags separate.

"

[
@Brokedownandmadeone":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4322872#post_4322872) - Done.

"

[
@ZGCBrony":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4322982#post_4322982) - Done! If there's anything else we can help with, please do not hesitate to write.

"

[
@Shayzorr":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4323439#post_4323439) - Interesting. Done.

"

[
@IllusionDX":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4323784#post_4323784) - Done! I've hidden your old link so only you and senior staff can see it. That way you're still the verified owner of anything that is on the site with that source, but it doesn't show up for others any more. If there's anything else we can help with, please do not hesitate to write.

[@Brokedownandmadeone](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4326276#post_4326276) - Done. That was ... an odd mix of old and new, wasn't it? But done.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Brokedownandmadeone":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321264#post_4321264 - Done.

"@Kot Kompot":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321367#post_4321367 - Hmmm ... yeah, I agree. That Tumblr at first blush looks like it's just reposting their art, but everything there matches so well with the DA that I agree. All of the images on this site at least are from the same artist, so I linked it all to the DA account.

"@Brokedownandmadeone":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321409#post_4321409 - Agreed - done. I left off the weasyl link because it isn't publicly available, and just worked from the main Furaffinity link.

"@Raritybro":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321539#post_4321539 - My pleasure :) If there's anything else we can help with please do not hesitate to write.

"@Background Pony #CFA0":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321645#post_4321645 - Done.

"@MellowinsomeYellow":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4322714#post_4322714 - Your reports have improved a lot! Thank you for your hard work.
*!* artist:blacki → artist:sunflower-s - *These are two separate artists who share a gallery on DA*. We're going to keep their tags separate.

"@Brokedownandmadeone":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4322872#post_4322872 - Done.

"@ZGCBrony":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4322982#post_4322982 - Done! If there's anything else we can help with, please do not hesitate to write.

"@Shayzorr":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4323439#post_4323439 - Interesting. Done.

"@IllusionDX":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4323784#post_4323784 - Done! I've hidden your old link so only you and senior staff can see it. That way you're still the verified owner of anything that is on the site with that source, but it doesn't show up for others any more. If there's anything else we can help with, please do not hesitate to write.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Brokedownandmadeone":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321264#post_4321264 - Done.

"@Kot Kompot":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321367#post_4321367 - Hmmm ... yeah, I agree. That Tumblr at first blush looks like it's just reposting their art, but everything there matches so well with the DA that I agree. All of the images on this site at least are from the same artist, so I linked it all to the DA account.

"@Brokedownandmadeone":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321409#post_4321409 - Agreed - done. I left off the weasyl link because it isn't publicly available, and just worked from the main Furaffinity link.

"@Raritybro":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321539#post_4321539 - My pleasure :) If there's anything else we can help with please do not hesitate to write.

"@Background Pony #CFA0":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4321645#post_4321645 - Done.

"@MellowinsomeYellow":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4322714#post_4322714 - Your reports have improved a lot! Thank you for your hard work.
*!* artist:blacki → artist:sunflower-s - *These are two separate artists who share a gallery on DA*. We're going to keep their tags separate.

"@Brokedownandmadeone":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4322872#post_4322872 - Done.

"@ZGCBrony":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4322982#post_4322982 - Done! If there's anything else we can help with, please do not hesitate to write.

"@Shayzorr":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4323439#post_4323439 - Interesting. Done.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

artist:woodendolphin artist:llama-senpai - Done.
*!* artist:
blacki → artist:sunflower-s - *Thoese are two separate artists who share a gallery on DA*. We're going to keep their tags separate.

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

"@MellowinsomeYellow":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4322714#post_4322714 - WYourk reports have improved a lot! Thangk you for your hard work...

• artist:blacki → artist:sunflower-s - Those are two separate artists who share a gallery. We're going to keep their tags separate.

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

"@MellowinsomeYellow":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4322714#post_4322714 - Working ...

• artist:blacki → artist:sunflower-s - Those are two separate artists who share a gallery. We're going to keep their tags separate.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

"@MellowinsomeYellow":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4322714#post_4322714 - Working ...
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

• artist:sketchystars → artist:mochi—pon - Done
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves