Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Shipping tags general

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Seabridge Drive":](/tagging/shipping-tags-general-317/post/3605098#post_3605098
)  
Although most of the people on staff are overachieving generalists, each of us tends to have areas or domains that we focus on, and try to avoid sticking our fat fingers into areas we have no or little experience with.

Like, I could do this thing you are asking, but I would have no idea if I'd done it right, and LightningBold would have to come after me and double check or possibly even clean up my mess. So it's better to wait for someone who knows what they're doing and is good at it. For example; LightningBolt.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@Seabridge Drive":/tagging/shipping-tags-general-317/post/3605098#post_3605098
Although most of the people on staff are overachieving generalists, each of us tends to have areas or domains that we focus on, and try to avoid sticking our fat fingers into areas we have no or little experience with.

Like, I could do this thing you are asking, but I would have no idea if I'd done it right, and LightningBold would have to come after me and double check or possibly even clean up my mess. So it's better to wait for someone who knows what they're doing and is good at it.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves