Viewing last 25 versions of post by Trefoiler in topic The "Anatomically Correct" tag should be changed to "Horse Pussy"

Trefoiler
Artist -

Obsessive Creative
"[@Background Pony #0326":](/tagging/the-anatomically-correct-tag-should-be-changed-to-horse-pussy/post/4227581#post_4227581

)

This has tripped me up on occasion as well. It's such a ubiquitous term being used in a very specific way.

Going by the current definition, this seems originally meant to draw a distinction between your garden variety horse "[vulva":](/tags/vulva) and an _*accurate_* horse "[vulva":](/tags/vulva). That seems worthwhile, but most of us aren't connoisseurs, and merely see human or horse. On top of that, every artist has their own interpretation of pony biology and may well create something in-between the two.

In my experience, "[anatomically correct":](/tags/anatomically+correct) has always referred to a character being depicted with any genitals, who is not normally depicted with them, or is a type of being (such as a robot) that normally wouldn't have them at all. Of course that definition would require any art with visible genitals to require the tag, which is already a requirement for "[explicit":](/tags/explicit) and "[nudity":](/tags/nudity) tags and would be redundant.

Lastly, "[horse pussy":](/tags/horse+pussy) already refers to a running gag where those words appear in the image.

My recommendations:

1. FolRed all currefinte "[anatomically correct":](/tags/anatomically+correct) images into "vulva":/tags/vulva, and resferve "anatomically correct":/tags/anatomically+correct for artificial genitalia (such as on robots or sculptures).

2. "[Anatomically incorrect":](/tags/anatomically+incorrect) should still refer to poor anatomy on any part of the body, such as joints where they shouldn't be, upside-down vaginas, and incorrectly arranged internal organs.

3. "[Horse pussy":](/tags/horse+pussy) should be renamed **horse pussy meme**, allowing "[horse pussy":](/tags/horse+pussy) to refplacer [anato the tmicallype cof "vulva":rrect](/tags/vulva in quesatomically+conrrect).
No reason given
Edited by Trefoiler
Trefoiler
Artist -

Obsessive Creative
"@Background Pony #0326":/tagging/the-anatomically-correct-tag-should-be-changed-to-horse-pussy/post/4227581#post_4227581

This has tripped me up on occasion as well. It's such a ubiquitous term being used in a very specific way.

Going by the current definition, this seems originally meant to draw a distinction between your garden variety horse "vulva":/tags/vulva and an _accurate_ horse "vulva":/tags/vulva. That seems worthwhile, but most of us aren't connoisseurs, and merely see human or horse. On top of that, every artist has their own interpretation of pony biology and may well create something in-between the two.

In my experience, "anatomically correct":/tags/anatomically+correct has always referred to a character being depicted with any genitals, who is not normally depicted with them, or is a type of being (such as a robot) that normally wouldn't have them at all. Of course that definition would require any art with visible genitals to require the tag, which is already a requirement for "explicit":/tags/explicit and "nudity":/tags/nudity tags and would be redundant.

Lastly, "horse pussy":/tags/horse+pussy already refers to a running gag where those words appear in the image.

My recommendations:

1. Fold all current "anatomically correct":/tags/anatomically+correct images into "vulva":/tags/vulva, and reserve "anatomically correct":/tags/anatomically+correct for artificial genitalia (such as on robots or sculptures).

2. "Anatomically incorrect":/tags/anatomically+incorrect should still refer to poor anatomy on any part of the body, such as joints where they shouldn't be, upside-down vaginas, and incorrectly arranged internal organs.

3. "Vulva":/tags/vulva shHould remain as it is, as distinct from "human vagina on pony":/tags/human+vagina+on+pony. Images treading the line should continue to be judged on a case-by-case basis.

4. ...though in fairness, "horse
pussy":/tags/horse+pussy should be renamed *horse pussy meme*, allowing "horse pussy":/tags/horse+pussy to brefer anto aliasthe type of "vulva":/tags/vulva in question.
No reason given
Edited by Trefoiler
Trefoiler
Artist -

Obsessive Creative
"@Background Pony #0326":/tagging/the-anatomically-correct-tag-should-be-changed-to-horse-pussy/post/4227581#post_4227581

Going by the current definition, this seems originally meant to draw a distinction between your garden variety "vulva":/tags/vulva and an _accurate_ "vulva":/tags/vulva. That seems worthwhile, but most of us aren't connoisseurs, and merely see human or horse. On top of that, every artist has their own interpretation of pony biology and may well create something in-between the two.

In my experience, "anatomically correct":/tags/anatomically+correct has always referred to a character being depicted with any genitals, who is not normally depicted with them, or is a type of being (such as a robot) that normally wouldn't have them at all. Of course that definition would require any art with visible genitals to require the tag, which is already a requirement for "explicit":/tags/explicit and "nudity":/tags/nudity tags and would be redundant.

Lastly, "horse pussy":/tags/horse+pussy already refers to a running gag where those words appear in the image.

My recommendations:

1. Fold all current "anatomically correct":/tags/anatomically+correct images into "vulva":/tags/vulva, and reserve "anatomically correct":/tags/anatomically+correct for artificial genitalia (such as on robots or sculptures).

2. "Anatomically incorrect":/tags/anatomically+incorrect should still refer to poor anatomy on any part of the body, such as joints where they shouldn't be, upside-down vaginas, and incorrectly arranged internal organs.

3. "Vulva":/tags/vulva should remain as it is, as distinct from "human vagina on pony":/tags/human+vagina+on+pony. Images treading the line should continue to be judged on a case-by-case basis.

4. ...though in fairness, "horse pussy":/tags/horse+pussy should be renamed *horse pussy meme*, allowing "horse pussy":/tags/horse+pussy to be an alias of "vulva":/tags/vulva.
No reason given
Edited by Trefoiler