Viewing last 25 versions of post by deactivateda0841fe in topic The "Anatomically Correct" tag should be changed to "Horse Pussy"

deactivateda0841fe

In my opinion, horse pussy is definitely the tag to use here. Having the main tag as @`anatomically correct@` is pretty confusing and unintuitive.

My suggestions:

* @`Horse pussy@` -> implies @`animal pussy@
`  
* @`Horsecock@` -> implies @`animal penis@
`  
* Both of above imply @`animal genitalia@
`  
* Follow likewise for various other types of genitalia (that aren't human)

I helped set up the tag trees like this on e6 and while they have a variety of art other than furry it worked very well in practice. It worked because it's the most direct way to refer to the concepts we are trying to tag here, both clarifying it and reducing the chance of mistags.

Note that we could probably skip animal penis/pussy in this case since db doesn't deal with a whole lot that isn't horse anyways.

I'm indifferent to what happens with `anatomically correct` as what it's used for on e6 is kind of redundant to the animal genitalia tags.
Reason: Edit: more words
Edited by deactivateda0841fe
deactivateda0841fe

In my opinion, horse pussy is definitely the tag to use here. Having the main tag as `@anatomically correct`@ is pretty confusing and unintuitive.

My suggestions:

* `@Horse pussy`@ -> implies `@animal pussy`@
* `@Horsecock`@ -> implies `@animal penis`@
* Both of above imply `@animal genitalia`@
* Follow likewise for various other types of genitalia (that aren't human)

I helped set up the tag trees like this on e6 and while they have a variety of art other than furry it worked very well in practice. It worked because it's the most direct way to refer to the concepts we are trying to tag here, both clarifying it and reducing the chance of mistags.
Reason: Edit: derped
deactivateda0841fe

In my opinion, horse pussy is definitely the tag to use here. Having the main tag as `anatomically correct` is pretty confusing and unintuitive.

My suggestions
:

* `Horse pussy` -> implies `animal genitaliapussy`
* `Horsecock` -> implies `animal penis`
* Both of above imply `animal
genitalia`
* LFollow likewise for various other types of genitalia (that aren't human)

I helped set it up thise wtayg trees like this on e6 and while they have a variety of art other than furry it worked very well in practice. It worked because it's the most direct way to refer to the concepts we are trying to tag here, both clarifying it and reducing the chance of mistags.
Reason: Edit: clarifying words
deactivateda0841fe

In my opinion:

* `Horse pussy` -> implies `animal genitalia`
* `Horsecock` -> implies `animal genitalia`
* Likewise for various other types of genitalia (that aren't human)

I helped set it up this way on e6 and while they have a variety of art other than furry it worked very well in practice. It worked because it's the most direct way to refer to the concepts we are trying to tag here, both clarifying it and reducing the chance of mistags.
No reason given