Viewing last 25 versions of post by Deleted User in topic Unimply "forced meme" from "shitfuck meme"

Deleted User
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

[@Ciaran](/forums/tagging/topics/unimply-forced-meme-from-shitfuck-meme?post_id=5467393#post_5467393)
...which isn't tagged as `forced meme`?

The reason I brought this up at all was how little I could find that implied forced meme, despite me being fairly certain there's been more than that, so I assumed it was purely for forced memes __with a negative reception, spammed by only a few users__, like the detailed description of the tag implies. Hence me bringing it up.

The closest I could find after browsing through *the entire forced meme tag* was `crying colgate`, which was apparently a brief /mlp/ meme with less than half the content of this one. ...which also doesn't have an actual implication on it, but it was widely tagged with `forced meme`, so it might've at one point?
Reason: clarify ×2 combo!
Edited by Deleted User
Deleted User
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

[@Ciaran](/forums/tagging/topics/unimply-forced-meme-from-shitfuck-meme?post_id=5467393#post_5467393)
...which isn't tagged as `forced meme`?

The reason I brought this up at all was how little I could find that implied forced meme, despite me being fairly certain there's been more than that, so I assumed it was purely for forced memes __with a negative reception, spammed by only a few users__, like the detailed description of the tag implies. Hence me bringing it up.
Reason: clarify
Edited by Deleted User