Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #4F12 in topic Size of Twitter images

Background Pony #4F12
https://trixiebooru.org/images/3375653#comment_10924964

Found that the image on Twitter could often be larger than 2048x2048. But on mobile phone, people can only get 2048x2048.
That's because on PC, people can get `name=4096x4096`; on mobile, only `name=large`.
Before today I didn't know this, and I had often been using mobile phone to upload images from Twitter. Many of these images, as I checked today, is larger than 2048x2048, which is the size I uploaded. I guess many people also use mobile phone to upload.

Therefore, there might be a MYRIAD of work to do to update images on derpibooru! Because many images could be larger.
The upper limit of width and height is 2048, so I use `my:uploads,(source_url:*twitter* OR source_url: *x.com*),(width:2048 OR height:2048)` to check images I uploaded.

---

Or, maybe someone good at python or something could do this work by code? But if so, I don't know how to solve the problem of description: if not copying the old images' description, description will be lost.; Eeven if copying the old images' description, the uploader will not be able to edit description again, because only uploader can edit description.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #4F12
Background Pony #4F12

Found that the image on Twitter could often be larger than 2048x2048. But on mobile phone, people can only get 2048x2048.
That's because on PC, people can get `name=4096x4096`; on mobile, only `name=large`.
Before today I didn't know this, and I had often been using mobile phone to upload images from Twitter. Many of these images, as I checked today, is larger than 2048x2048, which is the size I uploaded. I guess many people also use mobile phone to upload.

Therefore, there might be a MYRIAD of work to do to update images on derpibooru! Because many images could be larger.
The upper limit of width and height is 2048, so I use `my:uploads,(source_url:*twitter* OR source_url: *x.com*),(width:2048 OR height:2048)` to check images I uploaded.

---

Or, maybe someone good at python or something could do this work by code? But if so, I don't know how to solve the problem of description: if letting robot to do this and not copying the old images' description, description will be lost. Even if copying the old images' description, the uploader will not be able to edit description again, because only uploader can edit description.
No reason given
Background Pony #4F12

---

Or, maybe someone good at python or something could do this work by code? But if so, I don't know how to solve the problem of description: if letting robot to do this and not copying the old images' description, description will be lost. Even if copying the old images' description, the uploader will not be able to edit description again, because only uploader can edit description.
No reason given
Background Pony #4F12

---

Or, maybe someone good at python or something could do this work by code?
No reason given
Background Pony #4F12

Found that the image on tTwitter could often be larger than 2048x2048. But on mobile phone, people can only get 2048x2048.

The upper limit of width and height is 2048., Sso I use `my:uploads,(source_url:*twitter* OR source_url: *x.com*),(width:2048 OR height:2048)` to check images I uploaded.
No reason given