Viewing last 25 versions of post by Deffy in topic some people uploaded commissions of mine without permission.

Deffy

i dont have to explain annything to you, suddenly you cant find a source and you go like, well explain me.. instead of helping out you"[@The Smiling Pony":](/uppers/some-people-uploaded-commissions-of-mine-without-permission/post/3167195#post_3167195
[bq="The
) Smiling 

>
Pony"] "[@Deffy":](/uppers/some-people-uploaded-commissions-of-mine-without-permission/post/3167176#post_3167176
)
>
You're going to have to explain how the images were public then in the first place, because I'm fairly sure the site didn't hack them out from the artist's computer. [/bq]

i dont have to explain annything to you, suddenly you cant find a source and you go like, well explain me.. instead of helping me out, you're throwing gasoline on the fire... how is it going too help me out explaining you the problem, if i know in the end you will just put on the cassete and put it on repeat and say the same thing all over again untill the artist gets time too delete it, whats the point seriously? .. give me one very good argument instead of a cheap one..
Reason: it messed up
Edited by Deffy
Deffy

i dont have to explain annything to you, suddenly you cant find a source and you go like, well explain me.. instead of helping out you"@The Smiling Pony":/uppers/some-people-uploaded-commissions-of-mine-without-permission/post/3167195#post_3167195
[bq="The Smiling Pony"] "@Deffy":/uppers/some-people-uploaded-commissions-of-mine-without-permission/post/3167176#post_3167176
You're going to have to explain how the images were public then in the first place, because I'm fairly sure the site didn't hack them out from the artist's computer. [/bq]

i dont have to explain annything to you, suddenly you cant find a source and you go like, well explain me.. instead of helping me out, you're throwing gasoline on the fire... how is it going too help me out explaining you the problem, if i know in the end you will just put on the cassete and put it on repeat and say the same thing all over again untill the artist gets time too delete it, whats the point seriously? .. give me one very good argument instead of a cheap one..
No reason given
Edited by Deffy