Viewing last 25 versions of post by Xaxu-Slyph in topic Tumblr NSFW Upload thread

Xaxu-Slyph
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Joltin' Jojo
"[@Background Pony #1A91":](/uppers/tumblr-nsfw-upload-thread/post/4135308#post_4135308
)  
I'm still finding stuff. I'm going to keep archiving until I run out of links myself. This is most likely going to be a gradual process. Who knows. Maybe it hasn't 'hit' yet and the axe will drop suddenly, but it has been mentioned that it may simply filter as it goes.

For Example: https://aer0zer0blackhole.tumblr.com/ is still up as of this post.

[@Lisboeta](/uppers/tumblr-nsfw-upload-thread/post/4135327#post_4135327)  
Timbr is looking to be a decent alternative. Let's hope it succeeds where Tumblr failed.
Reason: Addednum
Edited by Xaxu-Slyph
Xaxu-Slyph
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Joltin' Jojo
"@Background Pony #1A91":/uppers/tumblr-nsfw-upload-thread/post/4135308#post_4135308
I'm still finding stuff. I'm going to keep archiving until I run out of links myself. This is most likely going to be a gradual process. Who knows. Maybe it hasn't 'hit' yet and the axe will drop suddenly, but it has been mentioned that it may simply filter as it goes.

For Example: https://aer0zer0blackhole.tumblr.com/ is still up as of this post.
Reason: Addednum
Edited by Xaxu-Slyph
Xaxu-Slyph
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Joltin' Jojo
"@Background Pony #1A91":/uppers/tumblr-nsfw-upload-thread/post/4135308#post_4135308
No reason given
Edited by Xaxu-Slyph