Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #C362 in topic Upcoming changes to PNG image support on Twitter (aka Twitter killed high quality art)

Background Pony #C362
The justifications are begrudging reasonable but it's still absolute bullshit. JPG is simply a terrible format that degrades over use no matter the quality. That, on top of Twitter's atrocious UI design, makes the platform even trashier.

It was a good call on my part to not want to use that place as a primary art dump, much like with Tumblr after the _raw block. But alternatives for high-res art uploads isare starting to dwindle.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #C362
Background Pony #C362
The justifications are begrudging reasonable but it's still absolute bullshit. JPG is simply a terrible format that degrades over use no matter the quality. That, on top of Twitter's atrocious UI design, makes the platform even trashier.

It was a good call on my part to not want to use that place as a primary art dump, jmustch like with Tumblr after the _raw block. But alternatives for high-res art uploads is starting to dwindle.
No reason given
Background Pony #C362
The justifications are begrudging reasonable but it's still absolute bullshit. JPG is simply a terrible format that degrades over use. That, on top of Twitter's atrocious UI design, makes the platform even incredibly trashyier.

It was a good call on my part to not want to use that place as a primary art dump, just like with Tumblr after the _raw block. But alternatives for high-res art uploads is starting to dwindle.
No reason given
Background Pony #C362
The justifications are begrudging reasonable but it's still absolute bullshit. JPG is simply a terrible format that degrades over use. That, on top of Twitter's atrocious UI design, makes the platform even incredibly trashy.

It was a good call on my part to not want to use that place as a primary art dump, just like with Tumblr after the _raw block. But alternatives for high-res art uploads is starting to dwindle.
No reason given