Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shyette in topic Fanfic Writing General

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
"[@PonyPon":](/writing/fanfic-writing-general/post/2821244#post_2821244
)  
Orcs might work would have to work them into nonsapient. It's for Ben 10 I heard somewhere that it was confirmed that there are 4 earth creatures on the Omnitrix. Human, Dolphin, Mouse and Elf.

So I thought the Nematrix should have predators for them Bangel Tiger, Bull Shark, Horned Owl and...something.

I have been using Griffin as my standby.
No reason given
Edited by Shyette
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
"@PonyPon":/writing/fanfic-writing-general/post/2821244#post_2821244
Orcs might work would have to work them into nonsapient. It's for Ben 10 I heard somewhere that it was confirmed that there are 4 earth creatures on the Omnitrix. Human, Dolphin, Mouse and Elf.

So I thought the Nematrix should have predators for them Bangel Tiger, Bull Shark, Horned Owl and...something.
No reason given
Edited by Shyette