Viewing last 25 versions of post by BigBuggyBastage in topic The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

BigBuggyBastage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Go fsck yourself
"[@97blackbird":](/forums/writing/topics/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat?post_id=4676754#post_4676754
)  
Sweet lord Ganesha! Looks like Communist Starlight kicked it using that knackered & stitched-up leg, with the blood-trails on it...! D:

"

[
@Joseph Raszagal":](/forums/writing/topics/the-continuing-adventures-of-medi-bat?post_id=4675882#post_4675882
)  
Very close, but sadly no, Milwaukee's Best is actually _*better than_* Old Milwaukee, if you can imagine it! Your description is totally 100% accurate of Milwaukee's Best, though. LoL Old Milwaukee is one of those things so terrible, you'd only ever use it on pledges you didn't like. ;) jk But seriously, it's a good way to lose friends, drinking that...brown liquid that's overpriced, even at $2.50 per six-pack.

I'm trying really hard to remember the name of a beer or bottling company that was near my hometown in SE Michigan. It was horrible, like "they were closed down by the health department because they exceeded the number of rat hairs allowed in their beer" bad. I think it had either the name "Custer" or "Dixie" in the name...yeah, imagine that, right? A hee-haw hillbilly corner of the world having *those* names attached to it.
No reason given
Edited by BigBuggyBastage