Viewing last 25 versions of post by 97blackbird in topic The Continuing Adventures of Medi-Bat

97blackbird

So Monday night my car broke down,(timing belt) but it happened right across the street from a 24 hour truck stop with comfortable seating, choices of food, and WiFi for my computer, where I proceeded to play games guilt-free while I waited for morning. As far as cars breaking down, this wasn't too inconvenient. The nearest Auto-repair shop was within my AAA towing range too!

As far as cars breaking down, this wasn't too inconvenient.

Then Wednesday afternoon I had to crouch down to get under and through my locked driveway gate because I left my key in my car. Somehow in that awkward maneuvering I twisted and broke my right leg. Tib-Fib. Tibia is fractured badly enough to require a Orthopedic surgeon who'll screw me. (The repair will likely require screws) But my neighbor was on site a minute later as we had planned on him taking me to get my car from the shop. So I didn't linger long on my driveway or have to endure the painful crawl for 500 feet back up the gravel drive to my house. Just had a change of plans. As far place and times to break a leg, this wasn't too inconvenient.

In light of the events of these past few days, I'm expecting Friday to be mauled by a pack of Typhus-infected Hyenas in front of several animal-control vans whose drivers are studying disease control and trauma care in university. As far as random wild-animal maulings and disease are concerned, this scenario doesn't sound too inconvenient...

Remember in the middle of life's inevitable tragedies to always look for the hidden blessings. For me, I believe that God is there.
No reason given
Edited by 97blackbird
97blackbird

So Monday night my car broke down,(timing belt) but it happened right across the street from a 24 hour truck stop with comfortable seating, choices of food, and WiFi for my computer, where I proceeded to play games guilt-free while I waited for morning. As far as cars breaking down, this wasn't too inconvenient. The nearest Auto-repair shop was within my AAA towing range too!

Then Wednesday afternoon I had to crouch down to get under and through my locked driveway gate because I left my key in my car. Somehow in that awkward maneuvering I twisted and broke my right leg. Tib-Fib. Tibia is fractured badly enough to require a Orthopedic surgeon who'll screw me. (The repair will likely require screws) But my neighbor was on site a minute later as we had planned on him taking me to get my car from the shop. So I didn't linger long on my driveway or have to endure the painful crawl for 500 feet back up the gravel drive to my house. Just had a change of plans. As far place and times to break a leg, this wasn't too inconvenient.

In light of the events of these past few days, I'm expecting Friday to be mauled by a pack of Typhus-infected Hyenas in front of several animal-control vans whose driver is are studying disease control and trauma care in university. As far as random wild-animal maulings and disease are concerned, this scenario doesn't sound too inconvenient...

Remember in the middle of life's inevitable tragedies to always look for the hidden blessings. For me, I believe that God is there.
No reason given
Edited by 97blackbird
97blackbird

Then Wednesday afternoon I had to crouch down to get under and through my locked driveway gate because I left my key in my car. Somehow in that awkward maneuvering andI twisted and broke my right leg. Tib-Fib. Tibia is fractured badly enough to require a Orthopedic surgeon who'll screw me. (The repair will likely require screws) But my neighbor was on site a minute later as we had planned on him taking me to get my car from the shop. So I didn't linger long on my driveway or have to endure anythe painful crawling thefor 500 feet back up the gravel drive to my house. Just had a change of plans. As far place and times to break a leg, this wasn't too inconvenient.

In light of these past few days, I'm expecting Friday to be mauled by a pack of Typhus-infected Hyenas in front of a animal-control van whose driver is studying disease control. As far as random wild-animal maulings and disease are concerned, this scenario doesn't sound too inconvenient...

No reason given
Edited by 97blackbird