Viewing last 25 versions of post by Eeveeinheat in topic Unfinished Clopfics [NSFW]

Eeveeinheat
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Since I haven't written a thing in forever, and most likely won't for the foreseeable future, I've decided to occasionally post unfinished -- usually short, extremely unedited -- clopfics. Because why not?

These fics will stop abruptly, often directly proceeding the fun bits, and may leave you with blue balls. I am not liable for any frustration this may give you.

To double the fun, anyone can post their own, too! They can be about anything, as long as they are written by you AND are unpublished, not just unfinished -- this thread is for fics that would otherwise never see the light of day. But be sure to spoiler any... extreme fetishes and give fetish warnings, in bold, at the very top of any post. This includes: scat, rape, vore, etc. Don't want to scare the kiddies, amiright? I'll post an example down below.

**Post no one than two unfinished stories a day. I do not want anyone to spam their work, my own included.**
Reason: Some rules.
Edited by Eeveeinheat
Eeveeinheat
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Since I haven't written a thing in forever, and most likely won't for the foreseeable future, I've decided to occasionally post unfinished -- usually short, extremely unedited -- clopfics. Because why not?

These fics will stop abruptly, often directly proceeding the fun bits, and may leave you with blue balls. I am not liable for any frustration this may give you.

To double the fun, anyone can post their own, too! They can be about anything, as long as they are written by you AND are unpublished, not just unfinished -- this thread is for fics that would otherwise never see the light of day.

But be sure to spoiler any... extreme fetishes and give fetish warnings, in bold, at the very top of any post. This includes: scat, rape, vore, etc. Don't want to scare the kiddies, amiright? I'll post an example down below.
No reason given
Edited by Eeveeinheat
Eeveeinheat

To double the fun, anyone can post their own, too! JThey can be about anything, as long as they are written by you AND are unpublished, not just unfinished -- this thread is for fics that would otherwise never see the light of day.

Be sure to s
poiler any... extreme fetishes and give fetish warnings, in bold, at the very top of any post. This includes: scat, rape, vore, etc. Don't want to scare the kiddies, amiright? I'll post an example down below.
No reason given
Edited by Eeveeinheat
Eeveeinheat

To double the fun
, anyone can post their own, too! Just be sure to spoiler any... extreme fetishes and give fetish warnings, in bold, at the very top of any post. This includes: scat, rape, vore, etc. Don't want to scare the kiddies, amiright? I'll post an example down below.
No reason given
Edited by Eeveeinheat
Eeveeinheat

To double the fun, anyone can post their own, too! Just be sure to spoiler any... extreme fetishes and give fetish warnings, in bold, at the very top of any post. This includes: scat, rape, vore, etc. Don't want to scare the kiddies, amiright? I'll post an example down below.
No reason given
Edited by Eeveeinheat