Viewing last 25 versions of post by Eeveeinheat in topic Unfinished Clopfics [NSFW]

Eeveeinheat
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Now, here is an extremely unfinished clopfic that will never see the light of day.

+

__
Kalianne and Anon+

__

^**Fetishes**:^ *C*cloaca**, *S*snek**, **talks of oviposition that never occurs**

[bq]

>
“H-hey, uh, want to have sex?”

>
>
Anon blinked at the blunt request. Surely he heard her wrong? There was no way his shy, snake-like friend was actually offering to have intercourse with him… right?

>
>
“Um, Kali?” he began carefully, drawing out his words. “You know we’re different species, don’t you? That’s kind of a big deal where I’m from.”

>
>
“At least hear me out before deciding!” She huffed, the tip of tail swishing. “I need to lay eggs soon, and it doesn’t hurt much if I’m having sex while it’s happening.”

>
>
“Let me get this straight: you want me to stick my dick in you while you’re laying eggs? As in, actual, snake-pony eggs are coming out of you?”

>
>
She nodded shyly, curling a strand of her hair with her tail. “Please?”

>
>
Oh no, she was giving him the puppy-dog eyes. Her big, slitted eyes were perfectly round right now, drawing him in with her vulnerability and complete adorableness. He sighed: he couldn’t say no to that face.

>
>
“Fine.” Her eyes lit up. “But I want to go at my own place. I’ve never been with something other than a human, so I need to get used to your body.”

>
>
Kali squealed and lunged herself into the air, wrapped her forehooves around his neck in a tight hug, and squeezed him gently with the rest of her. Or at least, as gently as a ten-foot long snake-pony could.

>
>
“T-too tight,” he gasped out.

>
>
To his relief, she released him instantly and smiled sheepishly. “Oops. Sorry.” She looked down on him, biting her lip. “So, uh, want to see my cloaca? I just bathed an hour ago, so...” Trailing off, Kali looked away, blushing through her scales.

>
>
A cloaca? Different, but not something he wasn’t expecting. Who knew? It might be interesting.

>
>
Without waiting for any confirmation, Kali slithered away and rolled onto her back, revealing to him her lightly-colored abdomen.

>
>
After looking her lower body over for a few moments, he realized her couldn’t find her slit. “I’m sorry, but where’s your vagina?.”

>
>
“Oh! Here, let me...”

>
>
The thin tip of her tail wrapped around his wrist and guided his hand down her belly. She shivered as he traveled down her smooth body, before gasping as he reached about two-thirds down. The scales were much thinner here, not to mention slick. Only moments of feeling around yielded results; Kali sucked in a breath as his index finger brushed across a near-invisible crevice, her entire body tensing for a single moment.

>
>
Kali bit her bottom lip. “So, uh, you can put your fingers inside. If— if you want…”

>

>
She gave Fluttershy a run for her money, he’ll give her that.[/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Eeveeinheat
Eeveeinheat
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Now, here is an extremely unfinished clopfic that will never see the light of day.

+Kalianne and Anon+

^*Fetishes*:^ *Cloaca*, *Snek*, *talks of oviposition that never occurs*

[bq]“H-hey, uh, want to have sex?”

Anon blinked at the blunt request. Surely he heard her wrong? There was no way his shy, snake-like friend was actually offering to have intercourse with him… right?

“Um, Kali?” he began carefully, drawing out his words. “You know we’re different species, don’t you? That’s kind of a big deal where I’m from.”

“At least hear me out before deciding!” She huffed, the tip of tail swishing. “I need to lay eggs soon, and it doesn’t hurt much if I’m having sex while it’s happening.”

“Let me get this straight: you want me to stick my dick in you while you’re laying eggs? As in, actual, snake-pony eggs are coming out of you?”

Oh no, she was giving him the puppy-dog eyes. Her big, slitted eyes were perfectly round right now, drawing him in with her vulnerability and complete adorableness. He sighed: he couldn’t say no to that face.

“Fine.” Her eyes lit up. “But I want to go at my own place. I’ve never been with something other than a human, so I need to get used to your body.”

Kali squealed and lunged herself into the air, wrapped her forehooves around his neck in a tight hug, and squeezed him gently with the rest of her. Or at least, as gently as a ten-foot long snake-pony could.

To his relief, she released him instantly and smiled sheepishly. “Oops. Sorry.” She looked down on him, biting her lip. “So, uh, want to see my cloaca? I just bathed an hour ago, so...” Trailing off, Kali looked away, blushing through her scales.

A cloaca? Different, but not something he wasn’t expecting. Who knew? It might be interesting.

Without waiting for any confirmation, Kali slithered away and rolled onto her back, revealing to him her lightly-colored abdomen.

After looking her lower body over for a few moments, he realized her couldn’t find her slit. “I’m sorry, but where’s your vagina?.”

“Oh! Here, let me...”

The thin tip of her tail wrapped around his wrist and guided his hand down her belly. She shivered as he traveled down her smooth body, before gasping as he reached about two-thirds down. The scales were much thinner here, not to mention slick. Only moments of feeling around yielded results; Kali sucked in a breath as his index finger brushed across a near-invisible crevice, her entire body tensing for a single moment.

Kali bit her bottom lip. “So, uh, you can put your fingers inside. If— if you want…”

No reason given
Edited by Eeveeinheat
Eeveeinheat

+Kalianne and Anon+

^*Fetishes*:^ *Cloaca*, *Snek*

“Oh! Here, let me...”

No reason given
Edited by Eeveeinheat
Eeveeinheat

+Kalianne and Anon+

^*Fetishes*:^ *Cloaca*,

“Oh! Here, let me...”

No reason given
Edited by Eeveeinheat