Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dirty Bit in topic Unfinished Clopfics [NSFW]

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I'll have to decline, myself. I made my own rule to not make my own clopfics. I mean, I won't deny I get creative at times, but I'd rather not.

It'll start with one, then it'll lead to another, until I'm so far into the rabbit hole that there will be no return...

So I'll just observe any and all lewds that'll grace this thread :U
No reason given
Edited by Dirty Bit
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I'll have to decline, myself. I made my own rule to not make my own clopfics. I mean, I won't deny I get creative at times, but I'd rather not.

It'll start with one, then it'll lead to another, until I'm so far into the rabbit hole that there will be no return...
No reason given
Edited by Dirty Bit