Goodbye pokehidden.

Art Chat » Goodbye pokehidden. Search Posts
lolstarderp

Well, He’s finally called the jip. He’s leaving the art trade. His style, talent, and the inspiration he’s given will never be forgotten. He was a cool guy, an even cooler artist, and a massive milestone in this community in particular.

Goodbye, Poke. Thank you, for everything.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
Aw man. Anytime an artist leaves it’s always a really bittersweet feeling for me. On one hand, it’s either because they’re moving on to bigger and better things which is terrific for them or they’ve grown frustrated or bored with it and I think we should all be enjoying ourselves here. On the other hand, it’s always sad to know their contributions to this fandom will cease.

Either way, whether you ever see this post or not Pokehidden, here’s wishing you the best in whatever you go on to do.
tigerfestivals
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Commissions Open
@Pikapetey

It would be interesting to know the reason why, but there’s a chance that it might be very personal and he wouldn’t want to tell everyone on the internet.

Skype call him if you want, though.
Pikapetey
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Quack King -
Duck - Mr. Quackers
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Quack King
@tigerfestivals  
I haven’t brought up the subject with him yet because i respect him.

And our conversations are always short anyways cause we are both busy.

If I had to guess though, it’s probably from creating a massive project like his games with the animations and everything.

Fans don’t see this side of the production. It gets tough to draw the same thing over and over and over again, and it can wear on your well being. By the time it’s released the creator hates every aspect of it.

To put it in perspective how many of you are already sick of the shia leobuff ‘JUST DO IT!!!!!” How many of you would groan, rolling your eyes if someone came up to you and thought it was the BEST THING IN THE WORLD. You groan cause you’re tired of hearing the joke over and over and over again.

Thats how animators feel about anything they release, and we feel stagnant all the time.
A Masked Pony
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Praise The Sun.
Wow. I can’t believe I’m only hearing this now. Damn. I absolutely loved his art and animations. Had lots of respect for pokèhidden. Not checked up on his stuff in ages. Looks like I’m too late to now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: wow thanks, spambot