Monster Pony Thread (NSFW)

rautamiekka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

My Strawberry Cocoa (in particular) and Purple Trail (Earth pony) and Watercolor (Pegasus pony) are monster ponies from The Coco Clan:
  • The 23yo Strawberry Cocoa is an average-sized Unicorn pony (I decided [s]he should be average-sized regardless of the original ref) who has a segmented tail like no other, the mane has 2 magical, real, edible, self-regrowing strawberries, hence the name.
    • The coat (especially the darker areas) and hair have a faint cocoa taste, hence the name.
    • Her/his magic powers are closer to an Alicorn and draconequus than average Unicorn in mana pool size (6750 units compared to 1500 in average Unicorns and 11 250 in Alicorns) …
      • … and overall ability to learn things (which includes memorization of spells in 3 full reads) …
      • …, and having a 5-15% lower mana usage depending on the spell (which effectively grants her/him 7087-7762 (rounded down from 7087.5 and 7762.5) units)
      • …, but must spend 20% longer than an average Unicorn to master it.
    • Her/his mana control is somewhat more stable, so unstable spells are somewhat less of a problem.
  • The 22yo Purple Trail looks like an average Earth pony mare, but she’s 1½x stronger than an average Earth pony stallion of her age and has as much stamina as an average Earth pony stallion, and she can replenish her depleted stamina 2 times.
    • For comparison, she’s considerably weaker than Big Mac or Rock Hoof, but when it comes to total stamina, even the latter probly doesn’t have a chance since, like mentioned, she has a total of 3 times the stamina.
  • The 21yo Watercolor looks like an average Pegasus pony mare, and she pretty much is, but she can transform her individual feathers (not entire wings) into steel swords (I call the material ‘Dark Steel’, a magical rough mix of iron and coal before properly smelted, debuted in my 1st NSFW pony war story as a silencing (magic-suppressing) building material).
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Twifan
Incredibly :P
@Background Pony #1D75
@40kponyguy
I actually never gave it any thought. I’ve always liked it since the black and white color scheme of them contrasts very nicely with pretty much any color scheme :D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide