What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Background Pony #934A
I’m sick of all the giant backbreaking tits. You’re doing it for your fetish not for some kind of body diversity. You are all sick wanting to hurt women’s backs so you can get hard
Darkest Lunar Flower
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Depart peasants
>>1518254t (deleted)

Come one HOW ARE THERE SO MANY OF THESE AND NO ONE BATS AN EYE.  
They are KIDS in the photo and there is more where this came from, and more artists who do this. One features a child going down a slide…just imagine do they take pleasure seeing kids in parks being clumsy and letting there undies show? It’s screwed up and I don’t care if the user sees this message because it’s straight up wrong! Like I said there are more users who do this too, I cannot find them, they do the same thing but 3D.
Moonatik
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For exemplary work, above and beyond the call, helping to sort out artist tags and aliases.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Da Magicks! - Merited Fine Arts badge with only their own art
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

drank the gender fluid
“Gamer” Shimmer being edited over literally every video game ever made, made worse by the fact that most of them are edits from an artist I follow.

Just when you’ve hidden the tag some other tag crops up which is the exact same thing (only worse).
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

I’m not a fan of images that use bases, and there’s a lot of them that I’ve noticed going untagged lately.

And on the pregnancy stuff, I totally agree. I think pregnant ponies are actually cute, but fetish pictures tend to go hyper on the bellies and not only does it look bad, but it usually isn’t tagged as such. It’s like people don’t know what pregnancy actually looks like or that it’s anything but a fetish scenario.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

@The Equestrian Zodiac  
They always come off as looking show style but worse (either they’re pixelly or have a kinda glossy look) with sub-par OCs. If you’re gonna go through the trouble of drawing the mane, you may as well draw the rest of the pony.  
I tagged two more new uploads since making that comment ffs.
The Glim Glam
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
I’m kinda tired of EQD shoving a lot of shipping pics down my throat.  
They killed Rarijack, Lunacord, and especially Fluttercord for me.
Background Pony #1D7E
This may seem odd to you, but i’m sick and tired of the small penis humiliation pics out there. It just seems selfish and mean. How about pics that show the other way around? Big penis humiliation.
Raиd̥ø
Artist -

I Speak Unto The Filth
@The Glim Glam  
Used to be very active in there and I don’t remember that being a thing. Then again, I dislike most shipping that isn’t for lewd purposes so maybe I just didn’t notice
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide