Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

Ask the mods anything

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Aria Blaze - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Uh, you guys do realize that there is some guy spamming the same message on different threads right? I already tried to report one of them.
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@Northlight  
Not necessarily.

Venting is just getting something out there.  
Like you’re mad at something and just need to let it out.  
Example:  
“I hate traffic!”  
^ That’s venting your hatred for traffic. But you’re not ranting about it.

Ranting is going on for a long time on a subject. Continuing to talk far more than necessary.

I would type an example of several paragraphs talking about a single topic. But I am not going to waste that much time. But I hope you get the idea~
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Zeb  
You’re not going to post an example of ranting?

Man, back in my day mods weren’t so lazy. If they wanted to illustrate something they would provide an example. Sure, it would offend people when they’d use the n-word as an example of something not to say. But at least they were clear.

You’re expecting people to infer things now? That requires thinking. Do you know how much the average user hates thinking? Well I’m an average user and I think thinking is dumb. That’s what I think!

Come to think of it, I’ve never seen a mod turn down the opportunity to rant about how stupid we peons are. What, are you trying to take the moral high ground all of a sudden? Too late. Everyone knows every mod is a fascist anyway because they won’t let me call people doo doo heads.

But I digress. Go see a bone doctor and have your lazy bones removed. Maybe then you could actually do your job instead of having other people do it for you.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@Zeb
You’re not going to post an example of ranting?
Man, back in my day mods weren’t so lazy. If they wanted to illustrate something they would provide an example. Sure, it would offend people when they’d use the n-word as an example of something not to say. But at least they were clear.
You’re expecting people to infer things now? That requires thinking. Do you know how much the average user hates thinking? Well I’m an average user and I think thinking is dumb. That’s what I think!
Come to think of it, I’ve never seen a mod turn down the opportunity to rant about how stupid we peons are. What, are you trying to take the moral high ground all of a sudden? Too late. Everyone knows every mod is a fascist anyway because they won’t let me call people doo doo heads.
But I digress. Go see a bone doctor and have your lazy bones removed. Maybe then you could actually do your job instead of having other people do it for you.

^ In case anyone needs an example of ranting
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide