Ask the mods anything

Zajice
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

Succupone
As crazy as things have been lately, I hope y’all are taking care of yourselves. I know my own mental health has been a dumpster fire. I can only imagine what it’s like to be managing the site through all of this stuff on top of everything else happening in the world right now.

Tell me your favorite ways to relax, zen out, and destress. And then go do it.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Zajice  
Guitar. Or canoeing. Or drawing. Or rebuilding and refinishing an old tool, like a saw or a plow or an axe. Anything introverted and introspective.

Sometimes my social anxiety gets so bad I just want to disappear, and those are all good ways to do it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide