Ask the mods anything

JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Jaredking203  
I’m aware of the three-report limit.

I only had two reports active. Each of them contained 15-20 links to other comments. Both reports are closed now, but some of the reported comments are still up. Since the reports are closed, nothing will happen unless they’re reported again, which I doubt I do.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@JP

There were 80 comments to delete in your last three reports (taking all of ttheir comments into account, not just the ones you saw), and when i first saw them, i had no time to do all of that at once. thanks for informing me again, though.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Yeah, it can sometimes take days to get through all the stuff we find from a single report. But the report itself closes as soon as we delete the comment or image it’s attached to. Or sometimes I close all the reports and aggregate them into a single new report to make it easier to track. Then people can at least open new reports while I work on the problem in the background. Also that way the report queue isn’t a wall of duplicate reports.
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Ciaran  
Okay, that explains it. I just assumed a report stays open until someone has gone through everything in it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

-Animal Crossing: New Horizons  
-Doom Eternal  
-Fall Guys  
-Among Us  
-Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War  
-Cyberpunk 2077

Which is your favorite video game of 2020? And which is the best of 2020?
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Horizon Zero Dawn PC Port somewhat counts as I only game on PC.

But in order to narrow down to a single pick it’ll be Cyberpunk 2077, even with the known issues it’s been a great gaming experience.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Newest game I’ve played is Forgotten Anne, which is from 2018 (highly recommended). I’m not through it yet, but it’s hooked me (except for the fucking platforming aspects which get ridiculous when you get into the factory)

But … if the new iteration of WoW counts, then that? Also Kerbal Space Explosion’s latest release.

I just picked up Rocket Arena though, and it is from this year. I am looking forward to giving it a try this weekend during the holiday break. And I’ll probably pick up Doom Eternal before the end of the year because Doom.

full
Background Pony #F4B2
Any pace, thread or forum wehre I can talk about the geneal atitude of a administrator? I want to Talk mad shit point someting out of someody.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #F4B2  
This is more of a bullshitting thread, and looking at your posting history and just based on your comment here it’s hard to speculate about what you are talking about.

But, if you have concerns about a moderator or moderation actions you can write to ops@derpibooru.org - that way your PM will go to the operations team rather than the moderation team. You can also use the Support channel on our Discord server if it’s more general and not specific or something you want to keep private, or can go to the Ban Appeals channel there if you want to talk with whomever on staff happens to be logged on about whatever you are asking about in a non-public channel.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide