Automotive enthusiasts?

Justsomeguy1986

>Album title goes here<
@FerrariRacerF430  
I miss the old Corvettes (C1 model) and the newer one’s don’t have pop-up headlights…

On another note,  
My grandfather bought car doors for the ScoutII project I showed last summer. He bought them for $180 and they haven’t seen daylight since 1982. You should have saw how he acted around them. Lol
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@kleptomage

Thanks. I wonder if there are any after-market kits for some older cars such as an 01 Impala.

On another subject with the 01 Impala I recently coated the inner sides of the fenders, inside the wheel arches and on the bottom of that car with Fluid Film to prevent rust. I have to spray it in the doors too.

full
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@BarryFromMars  
I doubt it. There would have to be some kind of sensor to judge the yaw of the vehicle in motion. However, you could probably upgrade the lights to LEDs.

It is good that you are careful to prevent rust on your Impala. I see a lot of rusty GM vehicles out and about.
Soctavia
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Artist -

Pipp's #1 Pippsqueak
It is good that you are careful to prevent rust on your Impala. I see a lot of rusty GM vehicles out and about.

Why specifically GM? I’ve seen plenty older GM vehicles that have little to no rust and I’ve seen plenty of non-GM vehicles with lots of rust. My dad’s ’00 Impala with over 315k miles has almost no body rust. My ‘01 Century with over 260k miles has as much rust as you’d expect from a 16 year old car that drives over 80 miles each day. It has little to do with the manufacturer. It just depends on how well you take care of the paint.
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@Soctavia

@Badheart

It’s probably the aforementioned reasons plus many kinds of owners who buy G.M. cars. I’m in rural Pennsylvania where a lot of people never take care of what’s glaringly obvious to me: bare metal. Even if it’s a chunk of paint nearly the size of a tennis ball missing off the tailgate, they just let it sit exposed all year and it rots.

@FerrariRacerF430

Indeed.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Soctavia  
@Badheart

Like Badheart said, where you live is a major factor. Salt is very bad for paint and the undersides of cars, whether it’s salt in the air by the gulf or winter road salt in the midwest. Cars should be washed frequently in winter to keep the salt off and the kind of people I see driving old Chevrolets aren’t going to do that, so they rust.

I do believe rust is partly a fault of the manufacturer though. My family used to own a Chrysler Town and Country that had rusted body panels after only three years when it was parked inside every night. My Hyundai on the other hand is 10 years old with only small patches of rust where the paint is chipped and I park outside all the time and wash it about once a month. I don’t like the car but it’s durable.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

My father’s Harley had a clogged intake, it was full of sand.

I was trying to tell him until he interrupted but you need a special air filter for places like this.

We towed the bike from So-Cal and it had Oklahoma plates but Texas is very harsh on a vehicle.
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@Badheart

Yes, that’s where I found that picture.

@kleptomage

Somehow we had a 2000 Caravan on the road from 2008-2016 here in Pennsylvania which is part of the “Rust Belt” as they put Calcium Chloride on the roads in winter. The van had bad rust around the rear driver side wheel arch by 2014 and I wasn’t spraying it with oil when we got it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide