Happy venting thread

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
Yesterday, there was a group of people in a minivan with a dead battery and one girl asked me if I could jump-start the car which I did (I wasn’t sure I had jumper cables at first.) One of the people gave me $10 for it too but overall, I felt good after that.
Nightweaver20xx
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Ainz Ooal Gown  
I think I paid like $70 for the two 8 Gb cards from Kingston. Your motherboard will have expansion slots next to the processor called DIMM slots where you can snap them in. Just make sure the computer is off AND unplugged first. RAM is very sensitive to surges.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Today is my last day at my awful job. I’ll have a four day weekend to take a little vacation with my new car and next week I’ll start a new job in a better place. Things are finally starting to look up.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
It’s a small victory, but I used 25-lb. dumbbells for the first time today during my bench press. Those are some hefty weights I’ll tell you hwat. Also cranked the weight up to 150 on the calf press and 180 lbs. on the inner thigh machine (what I like to call the “Suzanne Somers machine”).
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Today has been a very productive day for me. I read 50 pages of my book, I wrote a lot, and I finished the anime I’ve been watching.
Background Pony #1695
Taking a ~30 minute walk around my neighborhood is starting to hurt my legs less. Maybe one day I’ll be able to go as far as the church and back again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide