Happy venting thread

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

After a rough start, my vacation in New Orleans is really turning out to be worth the hassle I had to go through.

Be careful for Hurricane drinks at Finnegan’s; they will know you loopy, and I’m still aware that I’m impared (don’t worry, I won’t drive until many, many hours later and I’m plenty sober)

And chili cheese fries are here; yah!!!
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, my head is clearing up, got a devil chew toy for my sister’s puppy, going on Haunted History Tour, Vampire edition in a few hours.

May get late night take-out whem going to room.

Happy Halloween/Nightmare Night!!!
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Well, I had a fun night. :3

Got together with my 2 friends, ordered pizza n’ char grilled wings and watched the original Halloween. When that was over, the night was still young, so we watched Dario Argento’s: DRACULA.

Pretty good night, all around.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@PonyPon  
I kind of had to as well. Well… It was just helping my grandma pass out candy, since she has a hard time getting up after a recent injury.

I remember when I worked that one job, I always had to work…

I remember one time, I got done past closing, and me and my friend were hanging out, I brought my PS3 over (we were gonna play Castlevania: harmony of Despair and I didn’t have good internet at my place) and I wanted to beat Splatterhouse. I managed to beat it before midnight! :D
Cyborg_pony

Well; The month of the spookening has come on gone yet again… ; 3;

All is not bleak, there’s still some days left in the week which I like to dub the Afterspooks To finish up anything, until next year. That being said; The only thing good to come from October’s passing is. . .

FANTASY MONTH!! ◕ヮ◕)ノ
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I have just found out about the little village of Carpentersville, Illinois. If you don’t already know, you are in for a treat. This is one of the most dysfunctional governments ever, even for America.

Here’s the most poplar video

And here’s one about making a big deal over someone using binder clips.

Here’s one with a speech from someone against illegal immigration getting the name of his group purposely misinterpreted

Also one of the board members has been convicted of beating his wife.

It would be one thing if this only happened once but this goes all the time. All these people do is make up thier own rules and argue with each other.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide