Happy venting thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Count Adramélekh Sear ov the Far East  
Do you have Rain Shaman? Where I lived we had Rain Shaman. These blokes supposedly appease the rain gods and control the weather.

One time I was in an island watching a live dance performance in the open. no roof nothing. It rained BEFORE and AFTER the performance, NOT during. When we was watching the show, the tour guide who was sitting next to me, pointed to one guy off stage who was doing his own shit independent of the other performers. He was the Rain Guy.

ofc they could always time the performance to coincide with the time when it doesn’t rain through modern meteorology and weather prediction, but the illusion that one guy canceled the rain just for the show, was kinda neat

Kinda like the priests who sometimes go into cinemas protecting ppl from getting possessed during a “haunted” ghost movies or some shit.

The third world is such a stupid place where ppl do stupid shit lol. That’s why I love it, sometimes.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
There’s this guy who always comes in with his dog.

A little Pomeranian.

Today he had another dog. Two dogs.

A smaller puppy only a few months old. They were so cute.
Background Pony #EB31
Sometime Indonesia and Malaysia fight over weird things. South east Asia = Family.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Just saw “First Man”. I love movies about space, so I naturally really liked it. Even got a little emotional when they landed on the moon. I can’t stop listening to this song .
Gentlecolt
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

“I’ve been doing this job for 50 years and i’ve never seen anyone using the wheelbarrow so efficiently.”

It’s the little things why I bother.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Woohoo! First week of my training done! Now I have the entire weekend and Monday all to myself! One week down, seven more to go. :D
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I have a whole new appreciation for the working man. The “blue collar” worker, if you will.

After only two days at this warehouse/factory, I am near collapse. It’s my feet, you see. I’ve been trained on and have been operating what’s known as an “order picker” these past two days, and it’s a stand-only machine that weighs 2 1/2 times more than your car. Most of today I was up, down, and around very, very tall racks of plastic goods stacked 5 decks high, about 30 feet. Guess where I spent a lot of my time? That’s right, lifted 30 feet in the air on this shaky contraption, pulling sometimes heavy boxes off the top shelf and putting them on a pallet for orders.

I would complain, but honestly, in theory this job is not difficult. Pick up shipping slips, find the orders, stack them, bring them to shipping, lather, rinse, repeat. In PRACTICE, however, this is hands-down the most physically demanding job I have ever done in 20 years of working life. My left big toe tingles due to poor circulation, and my feet almost literally creak at the end of the day because of how much I have to balance myself on them to do this job.

That being said, I know pretty much what’s expected of me, I’m learning the layout of the floor, and my bosses seem to like me. Now I have a much-needed weekend to literally rejuvenate and recover, because holy shit do I need it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide