Happy venting thread

DeutschlandVor
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Über Alles!
Was finally able to channel my anger into a work out for the first time ever. Been doing it for years but could never quite tap into it. Anger turned to motivation, motivation turned to pride and happiness!
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

A former neighbor called tonight.

She had gotten a chihuahua puppy a few weeks ago after missing having a dog of her own.

However, due to her arthritis issues, she decided it was best to looks for a new home for her.

The reason she called me was because my family has experience caring for chihuahuas as newborns through senior years.

After getting to meet the little one, my parents decided that they were ready to welcome a new fur-baby into our lives.

After a bit of tidying up and arranging things better, we’ll be bringing our little Carmelita home tomorrow.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Had a really productive day yesterday:

*Went for a bike ride  
*Bought some new shorts  
*played mini golf and had dinner with my mom  
*finally watched “Parasite”  
*overhauled a small part of my game
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Prince Areo  
Oh I got that. Obviously I’m a wildy paprika player and I’ll get back into it should my new work computer allow.

Total body player btw. I learn some bread and butter and mostly depend on being more neurotic with faster forearms than the average player.

Paprika paca is amazing for this. So is Ken, Faust, and Sakuya Izayoi or Hong Meiling. Same rushdown style in every game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide